Feb 24 2014
By: jakesmith1040 Lombax Warrior 183 posts

Idea's on PS Vita RPG?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 142 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

Never played any but with only owning a ps vita and seeing the current trend of JRPG games coming, any ideas. I love action games and such but what is one to start so that it will ease me into playing. Big fan of assassins creed, uncharted like 3rd person games. Any references would be appreciated. I only own a ps vita. Thanks.

Edit Slight update to title

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Idea's on Ps Vita RPG?

Feb 24, 2014

I would suggest Gravity Rush which is a good yet interesting game for the Vita (game mechanics). There is an Uncharted and Assassin's Creed for the Vita in case you didn't know, but you seem to like 3rd person adventure/action games. So, as I stated I would look into Gravity Rush or perhaps even Toukiden, which is a monster hunter esque game (I don't know if you've played it or not). Also, check out Tearaway or Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time which are also great games as well as adventure/platformer/action based. Yeah that's pretty much it, you could try the Jak Collection but the frame rate is rather low. Guess we'll have to wait until E3 to really see what is going on with the Vita. Hopefully we'll see something other than indies.

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Idea's on Ps Vita RPG?

Feb 24, 2014
I think I'm going to play Gravity Rush. Just been sitting on my backlog but I hear it's amazing and with the sequel being made I need to get up on it. I wouldn't be mad if we get some more HD remakes. But what about ps classics or psp games on the vita. ? Thanks for the response.
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes