Sep 07 2012
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22615 posts

Ico and Shadow of Colossus remote play :)

3 replies 127 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/05/remote-play-brings-god-of-war-ico-and-shadow-of-the-coloss...

It's a nice thought..  Smiley Happy  since i just bought Ico and Shadow  for $10 at bestbuy..

but given that i don't have a vita to begin with.. :/ 

but still honestly.. would i rather play this game on a 46in LED 1080p tv.. or a 5in OLED  ?? 

it's a tough decision .....

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Re: Ico and Shadow of Colossus remote play :)

Sep 7, 2012
I have a Sony Bravia 46" LCD 1080p 120hz and sometimes I prefer to play games on my PS Vita. I don't know why, maybe it's more personal, but I've enjoyed playing Ico more since last night through Remote Play. :/
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Sep 7, 2012

you could play in bed or another room in the house where ur ps3 isn't. or if u live with some family/spouse/etc. they can watch tv while u play ps3 games on ur portable screen. for that matter u can watch tv and game if u desire with this setup.  if u have great internet connection at a remote location as well as home, i hear remote play works a lot better now in 1.8 than in past firmwares, but this i can't confirm personally. there are plenty of reasons this is cool!!

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
Limit Breaker
22615 posts

Sep 7, 2012

alien_jew_420 wrote:

you could play in bed or another room in the house where ur ps3 isn't. or if u live with some family/spouse/etc. they can watch tv while u play ps3 games on ur portable screen. for that matter u can watch tv and game if u desire with this setup.  if u have great internet connection at a remote location as well as home, i hear remote play works a lot better now in 1.8 than in past firmwares, but this i can't confirm personally. there are plenty of reasons this is cool!!

yeah Smiley Happy 

nothing better than having your favorite game on the go!!

which reminds me..

when are we going to have  "DIGITAL COPY"  for PS3 games?/ so we can use for on the go??  LOL Smiley Happy   kind of like what they have now for blu-ray movies 

blu-ray, dvd and digital copy!!!!

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes