Sep 07 2012
By: dulun18 Umbrella Scientist 13525 posts

Ico and Shadow of Colossus remote play :)

3 replies 123 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/05/remote-play-brings-god-of-war-ico-and-shadow-of-the-coloss...

It's a nice thought..  :smileyhappy:  since i just bought Ico and Shadow  for $10 at bestbuy..

but given that i don't have a vita to begin with.. :/ 

but still honestly.. would i rather play this game on a 46in LED 1080p tv.. or a 5in OLED  ?? 

it's a tough decision .....

use "QUOTE" when replying to another user .TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS3 and PSP owner.. yes. i still play the LAST gen systems.
DO NOT WANT YOUR PS4??? I'LL PAY YOU $50 FOR IT..
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2483 posts

Re: Ico and Shadow of Colossus remote play :)

Sep 7, 2012
I have a Sony Bravia 46" LCD 1080p 120hz and sometimes I prefer to play games on my PS Vita. I don't know why, maybe it's more personal, but I've enjoyed playing Ico more since last night through Remote Play. :/
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Sep 7, 2012

you could play in bed or another room in the house where ur ps3 isn't. or if u live with some family/spouse/etc. they can watch tv while u play ps3 games on ur portable screen. for that matter u can watch tv and game if u desire with this setup.  if u have great internet connection at a remote location as well as home, i hear remote play works a lot better now in 1.8 than in past firmwares, but this i can't confirm personally. there are plenty of reasons this is cool!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
13525 posts

Sep 7, 2012

alien_jew_420 wrote:

you could play in bed or another room in the house where ur ps3 isn't. or if u live with some family/spouse/etc. they can watch tv while u play ps3 games on ur portable screen. for that matter u can watch tv and game if u desire with this setup.  if u have great internet connection at a remote location as well as home, i hear remote play works a lot better now in 1.8 than in past firmwares, but this i can't confirm personally. there are plenty of reasons this is cool!!

yeah :smileyhappy: 

nothing better than having your favorite game on the go!!

which reminds me..

when are we going to have  "DIGITAL COPY"  for PS3 games?/ so we can use for on the go??  LOL :smileyhappy:   kind of like what they have now for blu-ray movies 

blu-ray, dvd and digital copy!!!!

use "QUOTE" when replying to another user .TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS3 and PSP owner.. yes. i still play the LAST gen systems.
DO NOT WANT YOUR PS4??? I'LL PAY YOU $50 FOR IT..
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes