Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 18, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
I wanna be excited for this game so bad...


@Setzaroth - But you're not?

 

I now have both Wolfenstein & Watch Doge pre-ordered, Wolfenstein is released next Tuesday, I initially held off on getting this, not sure why really, it looks great & the music is brilliant, or at least I think it is, but because Best Buy was offering $20.00 back on the game I decided it was a no-brainer.

 

Looks like I could be a little busy!

 

BRIT-KO


I just have a sense about these things... and I can't remember the last time I was wrong. Something about this game just makes my bargain bin senses tingle.


RE-THINK SALAD


Message 61 of 184 (452 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 18, 2014

was the trophy list for this revealed?

hoopefully this game has better trophies than the last wolfenstein


Message 62 of 184 (450 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/04/2014
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 18, 2014

this looks like a ps3 game 

 

no way im buyin this

 

i might rent it or wait or something

Message 63 of 184 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6030 posts
 
Message 64 of 184 (437 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6030 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 18, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
I wanna be excited for this game so bad...


@Setzaroth - But you're not?

 

I now have both Wolfenstein & Watch Doge pre-ordered, Wolfenstein is released next Tuesday, I initially held off on getting this, not sure why really, it looks great & the music is brilliant, or at least I think it is, but because Best Buy was offering $20.00 back on the game I decided it was a no-brainer.

 

Looks like I could be a little busy!

 

BRIT-KO


I just have a sense about these things... and I can't remember the last time I was wrong. Something about this game just makes my bargain bin senses tingle.


 

I don't know... one person got the game early and already says it's Wolfenstein brought back from the dead, praising it. 20+ hours is pretty long for a shooter btw, the norm is usually 6 hours ( 2 hours if COD).

 

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/05/18/early-wolfenstein-owner-praises-the-game

Message 65 of 184 (428 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/18/2014
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 19, 2014
I've preordered the game and when I'm logged in it says the game will be released tomorrow (may 19th). Is it because its going to be preloaded before the official release date (May 20th)?
Message 66 of 184 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 19, 2014

da1writer wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
I wanna be excited for this game so bad...


@Setzaroth - But you're not?

 

I now have both Wolfenstein & Watch Doge pre-ordered, Wolfenstein is released next Tuesday, I initially held off on getting this, not sure why really, it looks great & the music is brilliant, or at least I think it is, but because Best Buy was offering $20.00 back on the game I decided it was a no-brainer.

 

Looks like I could be a little busy!

 

BRIT-KO


I just have a sense about these things... and I can't remember the last time I was wrong. Something about this game just makes my bargain bin senses tingle.


 

I don't know... one person got the game early and already says it's Wolfenstein brought back from the dead, praising it. 20+ hours is pretty long for a shooter btw, the norm is usually 6 hours ( 2 hours if COD).

 

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/05/18/early-wolfenstein-owner-praises-the-game


 

Ya... you know "leaks" are usually viral marketing to hype the game these days. They know big name, high budget reviewers have lost credibility in the eyes of a large group of their market, so that's how they appeal to everyone.


RE-THINK SALAD


Message 67 of 184 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/22/2010
Offline
245 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 19, 2014
2 days... gonna walk into GameStop Tuesday morning a happy man.
Message 68 of 184 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 19, 2014

da1writer wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

was the trophy list for this revealed?

hoopefully this game has better trophies than the last wolfenstein


 

Your wish is my command Smiley Wink!

 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/wolfenstein-the-new-order/trophies/


thanks

those trophies dont look that bad but they couldve been more interesting imo


Message 69 of 184 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2006
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Wolfenstein : The New Order

May 19, 2014

This game looks really cool. Will be picking this one up for sure. 

Message 70 of 184 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes