Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Re: Wolfenstien looks interesting.

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2014

@GrnDragn 

i hate those military shooters at the same level, i hate the hole fps genre, they all have to die so these developers get to make something new for a change.

Message 31 of 184 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

Junguler wrote:

it's a first person shooter that have been done to death, oh and you get to kill nazis, how original of them to let you do that.

It may have been done 10000 times over but they try to pu much into the game as they can  VS other FPS stories and games that use simple cut from that game and paste into my new game and goo ohh look we can charge another $60 for this. Wolfenstein has always tried to come up or do something new. Seeing they dropped the multiplayer. Its telling me they went for pure story on this. This I can not complain due to almost evry other FPS either feels the same or wants to be th e same. I want something different. This may be the game that is different.

fps games that don't have multiplayer are even worse, atleast with cod or bf you play it for 2 month then you get board but you play this game once or twice then boom it's done, how many hours have you played it? i'm not sure if it's more than 20 hours, that makes it 3$ for an hour and the last 10 hour you already know the story so that's even worse.

Message 32 of 184 (341 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6002 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2014

Junguler wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

Junguler wrote:

it's a first person shooter that have been done to death, oh and you get to kill nazis, how original of them to let you do that.

It may have been done 10000 times over but they try to pu much into the game as they can  VS other FPS stories and games that use simple cut from that game and paste into my new game and goo ohh look we can charge another $60 for this. Wolfenstein has always tried to come up or do something new. Seeing they dropped the multiplayer. Its telling me they went for pure story on this. This I can not complain due to almost evry other FPS either feels the same or wants to be th e same. I want something different. This may be the game that is different.

fps games that don't have multiplayer are even worse, atleast with cod or bf you play it for 2 month then you get board but you play this game once or twice then boom it's done, how many hours have you played it? i'm not sure if it's more than 20 hours, that makes it 3$ for an hour and the last 10 hour you already know the story so that's even worse.

The only difference between this shooter and others is that it's made by the same people who did Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness (not the crappy second one). So it's going to be heavy story driven unlike other shooters that are just Michael Bay filler. Plus it brings back the excellent heyday of dual shooting, which will be quite fun!

Message 33 of 184 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Junguler wrote:

Since you seem to know a lot about "originality", then tell me what they could have done other than nazis? Terrorists have been done, russian done, etc, etc.....

I find nazi battles way more entertaining than the usual brand of enemies. And by your logic, third person games have also been done to death....

young beard signature
Message 34 of 184 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Apr 28, 2014

Junguler wrote:

@GrnDragn 

i hate those military shooters at the same level, i hate the hole fps genre, they all have to die so these developers get to make something new for a change.

I disagree. We need games of all kinds. 

Message 35 of 184 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Wolfenstein Pre-load?

May 14, 2014

Will we be able to pre-load Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Message 37 of 184 (275 Views)
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: Wolfenstein Pre-load?

May 14, 2014

hockeykid2319 wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean.

If you're referring to the game installing part of the way & being able to play before being fully installed then yes, you will.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 38 of 184 (251 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6002 posts

May 14, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

hockeykid2319 wrote:

If you're referring to the game installing part of the way & being able to play before being fully installed then yes, you will.

BRIT-KO

He's referring to the pre-download feature implemented from Firmware 1.7. To answer the question, yes, if you had preordered the game, it will be downloaded I believe the night before release.

Message 39 of 184 (228 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

May 14, 2014

da1writer wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

hockeykid2319 wrote:

BRIT-KO

He's referring to the pre-download feature implemented from Firmware 1.7. To answer the question, yes, if you had preordered the game, it will be downloaded I believe the night before release.

Cool. Thanks. Do you know if it has been confirmed or are you just assuming that is what will happen? lol.

Message 40 of 184 (223 Views)
0 Likes