Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2007
Offline
3209 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 20, 2013
Lego Marvel super heros........ I would DEFF get that game Smiley Wink
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 11 of 726 (1,569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

First link is a thread by SlashZaku, announcing Rainbow Moon heading to Vita.

 

I show the first Vita footage here, and have a link to an announcement for a Rainbow Moon sequel.

 

Don't know if you want to put these links with Rainbow Moon so? I know it doesn't have it's own forum, but the links are here if you want them.


Added the link for your thread since it also has the sequel announced. Since at the moment Rainbow Skies has not been announced for any particular console (as of yet) I haven't added it so far.

Message 12 of 726 (1,568 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

cool thanks for the efforts you are putting here Papa this thread sure helps alot A BIG KUDOS to you sir


You're welcome zack2091, and thanks Papa for making my suggestion a reality. Now if they would pin if for us. Smiley Very Happy

 

 


 


You're welcome. I'm thinking about making the PS 3 and PS 4 game threads as well and combining all three into one link. However I don't know if a 3 in 1 link would be good or simply adding all 3 consoles here in one thread. I have asked to have this one stuck to the top for the time being.

Message 13 of 726 (1,564 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

cool thanks for the efforts you are putting here Papa this thread sure helps alot A BIG KUDOS to you sir


You're welcome zack2091, and thanks Papa for making my suggestion a reality. Now if they would pin if for us. Smiley Very Happy

 

 


UnrealButcher wrote:

Maybe there should be a pinned thread in PS general that someone can take care of that links moved threads that announce new games coming to PS3, PSV, and PS4? Then we could check that and it could give us a path to these announced games?

 

The Vita forums had a pinned thread that listed all the PS1 games available for play on the Vita, so I don't think this would be too much to ask for.

 

What'cha think? Heart

 


 


ooops sorry didn't know it was your suggestion, my bad 

 

and on the topic what happened to that game zone of the enders HD collection? I'm not sure about it but I heared it was coming to the vita or I'm wrong here?

Message 14 of 726 (1,556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013
Nothing has been said in a really long while; so there's a chance it might've been canned seeing as how the PS3 / XBOX 360 came out months ago and the PSV version wasn't mentioned t all~.
Message 15 of 726 (1,548 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

cool thanks for the efforts you are putting here Papa this thread sure helps alot A BIG KUDOS to you sir


You're welcome zack2091, and thanks Papa for making my suggestion a reality. Now if they would pin if for us. Smiley Very Happy

 

 


 



ooops sorry didn't know it was your suggestion, my bad 

 

and on the topic what happened to that game zone of the enders HD collection? I'm not sure about it but I heared it was coming to the vita or I'm wrong here?


Doesn't matter whose idea it was Smiley Very Happy It was a good one regardless. I've now made a PS 3 one as well. Added a few games as well to this one as I came across 2 games that will be PS 3/Vita.

 

As far as Zone of the Enders for Vita, I haven't heard anything on the topic in a long time. I don't even know if it's still on the table.

Message 16 of 726 (1,545 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

This is a good list. There's more games coming out this year on Vita that I am interested in than I thought. Thanks for creating this thread as well as the PS3 one. Kudos on both.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 17 of 726 (1,537 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

This is a good idea, especially in light of the recent thread moves going on.

 

If I could make one suggestion, maybe putting an "announcement date" next to each game would help too, as then people will quickly be able to see if a new game has been added when they visit the thread - for example, for Epic Mickey 2, it was officially announced March 18.

Message 18 of 726 (1,523 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

Mar 21, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

This is a good idea, especially in light of the recent thread moves going on.

 

If I could make one suggestion, maybe putting an "announcement date" next to each game would help too, as then people will quickly be able to see if a new game has been added when they visit the thread - for example, for Epic Mickey 2, it was officially announced March 18.


I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'll add the Announced Date for EM 2 since it was 2 days ago. Most of the ones listed here have been announced for some time. Thank you for that idea.

Message 19 of 726 (1,519 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Upcoming PS Vita Games

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

This is a good idea, especially in light of the recent thread moves going on.

 

If I could make one suggestion, maybe putting an "announcement date" next to each game would help too, as then people will quickly be able to see if a new game has been added when they visit the thread - for example, for Epic Mickey 2, it was officially announced March 18.


I'll keep that in mind for the future. I'll add the Announced Date for EM 2 since it was 2 days ago. Most of the ones listed here have been announced for some time. Thank you for that idea.


Yeah, definitely didn't mean to imply you should add it to everything. I just thought it was apt with EM2 and FFX being just announced this week.

 

EDIT: FFX was confirmed for Vita on the 19th, if you want to add that.

 

Also, one game you left off is Guacamelee! (the exclamation mark is part of the title)...unfortunately it's still TBA, but I did play a demo on a GameStop Vita display a couple weeks ago.

Message 20 of 726 (1,516 Views)
Reply
0 Likes