Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Re: [INFO] Transistor

May 25, 2014

Dead-Sync wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Got to say... It looks awesome. I didn't even want to confess that.

Question: Is it as hard as Final Fantasy? That game is impossible for me.

If it's more near Yakuza difficulty I'd be happy, but anything with some sort of RPG focus I have to be very weary of as I don't enjoy games I'm bad at.

I personally didn't find it that hard, although the "adjustable difficulty" with the Limiters can make the game a challenge on some battles I would imagine. I was able to platinum the game though with relaitve ease. It does require you to use ALL limiters at once for 5 battles, but sometimes you can get them on fairly easy encounters, making the trophy not that difficult depending on when you use it.

Anyways now that I've finished 2 playthroughs and Platinumed it, I fully reccommend it. While it is a bit on the short side (like I said, Platinum in 4 days) - it is an absolute blast, and is quality all the way around in gameplay, visuals, music, and storytelling. Well worth the 20$

Thanks. I'll give it a try in a few weeks Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 53 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I updated the OP with some reviews for Transistor. So far, Transistor has received great reviews and support. I am glad that everyone is having fun. Enjoy!

Message 52 of 53 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 31, 2014

This game has new paint, I have never experienced, so still today. Thanks for sharing and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I updated the OP with some reviews for Transistor. So far, Transistor has received great reviews and support. I am glad that everyone is having fun. Enjoy!

Message 53 of 53 (96 Views)
0 Likes