Fender Bender
3683 posts

Re: [PS4 Game] RESOGUN

Dec 26, 2013

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

If nothing else, this thread may prompt new players to try Resogun for at least 4 mintues.

ABSOLUTLY!

Message 181 of 248 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Dec 26, 2013
In other news: I didn't realize Resogun had cooperative play until I read some of the older posts in this thread. This would undoubtedly make playing the veteran difficulty and master difficulty easier so feel free to send a friend request my way if you want to check it out.
Message 182 of 248 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3683 posts

Dec 26, 2013

socom69 wrote:

Evan297 wrote:
Just like you use a reference that has nothing to do with the topic, (not liking food after the first bite) so will I. Go watch the first 3 minutes of any movie and then tell me your opinion. <-----It's very easy to go on fearnet or the most obscure parts of netflix and do this

I was drawing parallels and I'm sorry if that went right above you...

We love you socom69 and I don't think anyone here means any harm. Everyone has different taste in games, movies etc. I think most people are just trying to understand how can say you don't know what all the fuss about Resogun is when you yourself admit you never really gave it a chance. Perhaps 3 minutes was enough time for you to know that thie game really does not fit into the catagory of the type of game you like to play. It doesn't add to or take away anyone's enjoyment of the game whether you like it or not. My guess is that there are more games we have a common interest in than there are not. Peace and much love to you and Happy New year. Feel free to add me as a friend...

Message 183 of 248 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

"I have played Resogun for three minutes, and I already love it!"

"Dude, wait until you play throughan entire level of the game at least once with each ship - you'll have a whole other appreciation for the game."

Why not finish the game with every ship Smiley Tongue

It's only about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Yeah thats the one gripe I actually do have. I wish it was longer.

Message 184 of 248 (202 Views)
MVP Support
6030 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

socom69 wrote:

Evan297 wrote:
Just like you use a reference that has nothing to do with the topic, (not liking food after the first bite) so will I. Go watch the first 3 minutes of any movie and then tell me your opinion. <-----It's very easy to go on fearnet or the most obscure parts of netflix and do this

I was drawing parallels and I'm sorry if that went right above you...

We love you socom69 and I don't think anyone here means any harm. Everyone has different taste in games, movies etc. I think most people are just trying to understand how can say you don't know what all the fuss about Resogun is when you yourself admit you never really gave it a chance. Perhaps 3 minutes was enough time for you to know that thie game really does not fit into the catagory of the type of game you like to play. It doesn't add to or take away anyone's enjoyment of the game whether you like it or not. My guess is that there are more games we have a common interest in than there are not. Peace and much love to you and Happy New year. Feel free to add me as a friend...

Agreed, I don't like Madden, Fifa or NBA , doesn't mean they are bad games - it's just not the type of games I like to play (ie I'm not into sport games). If you seem to feel that Resogun is not to your liking, that's fine, there's other games to choose from of course. Many like the game, you don't and there is nothing wrong with that, may not be your type of genre of games to play, who knows right. I'm guessing you were merely asking other's opinions on the game as we and reviewer's talk so highly about it and you are scratching your head in wonder as you stated earlier. If you wish to give it another go, it's entirely up to you, hopefully you don't feel pressured to do so though. I'm sure it's no water off your back since it was free right due to PS+ , why not give Contrast a go to see if you like that Smiley Happy! Hope you are liking your PS4 so far though Socom69, have a happy holidays Smiley Wink!

Message 185 of 248 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Are any other PS+ members really like RESOGUN?

Dec 29, 2013

Resogun is a really original game, and to me, it's actually a bit addicting. I've gotten pretty far in the game so far. I find it to keep me amused for hours. Anybody else really liking this PS+ freebie?

Message 186 of 248 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: Are any other PS+ members really like RESOGUN?

Dec 29, 2013

I mean, It's not like I want to marry it or anything.

Message 187 of 248 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Dec 29, 2013

i wouldnt call it originral per se, but it is an extremely awesome version of the platform. i dont think ive seen it done quite as well as they have done it in modern times.

All PS4 information from Sony available here:

PS4 FAQ
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/

Everything you need to know about the PS4
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5102/session/L3RpbWUvMTM4NzA2MDMzMy9zaWQvR1hqc3RRSGw%3D
Message 188 of 248 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
833 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Very good game.
Message 189 of 248 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1236 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Love the game, haven't played through it completely yet (as in all difficulties and whatnot) but the levels are great. the music is great, the game is great. I really do miss SSHD though which I think was/is a better game.
Got my PS3 January 3rd 2007
Got my PS4 November 29th 2013
Message 190 of 248 (234 Views)
0 Likes