Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

I just wanted to say Thanks Sony!

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

Thank you so much for all the great playstation plus games! Like Metro Last light and Bioshock Infinite, that's very cool of you'all to give those to plus owners for free. I can't wait to play Oddworld and Planetside 2 again. Oddworld has always been a good game, and Planetside 2 is also great addition to the PS4 game library (I know they may not be free), You're awesome Sony!

Message 61 of 459 (728 Views)
Platinum
56977 posts

Re: I just wanted to say Thanks Sony!

Feb 6, 2014

Diresins wrote:

Thank you so much for all the great playstation plus games! Like Metro Last light and Bioshock Infinite, that's very cool of you'all to give those to plus owners for free. I can't wait to play Oddworld and Planetside 2 again. Oddworld has always been a good game, and Planetside 2 is also great addition to the PS4 game library (I know they may not be free), You're awesome Sony!

I'm very happy with my games at the moment as well, just wish I had Watchdogs to play Smiley Sad

Message 62 of 459 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Feb 6, 2014
I'm enjoying playstation plus and will be renewing in november 2014
thank you Sony for making ps+plus
Sony Gamers Rules
Message 63 of 459 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Feb 6, 2014
I have been absolutely stunned by how much I've gotten from Sony just for $50 a year. Great investment.
I am slightly worried the exceptional output lately is an attempt to ease the transition into Plus being required more in the 4 era. I hope the service continues to be as valuable as it has been.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 64 of 459 (607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Question about PS Plus Free game expiration.

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2014

Hey, I was wondering about the Free linup for November and the Instand game Collection. I saw the games for the ps3 in Feb. and I really like them, but I am not always able to have PsPLus, So Which games are added to the library out of these? All of them? and do they ever expire?

Edit: Merged similar threads and updated subject title.

Message 65 of 459 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Re: Question about Playstation plus Free game experation.

Feb 8, 2014
Some titles will not function the moment your PS + account expires.
Message 66 of 459 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4490 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Message 67 of 459 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Axeon-Hunter wrote:

Hey, I was wondering about the Free linup for November and the Instand game Collection. I saw the games for the ps3 in Feb. and I really like them, but I am not always able to have PsPLus, So Which games are added to the library out of these? All of them? and do they ever expire?

Every month the PS Blog gives a PS+ preview. All the games listed as part of the IGC will be available at some point during said month.

If your PS+ expires, so does the games you "purchased" / downloaded. They remain on your PS3/PS4, if downloaded, and in your "My Downloads" screen, if "purchased," but they will become unplayable until you renew your PS+ subscription.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 68 of 459 (563 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Newb question about ps+...

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2014

Just signed up for ps+ and was wondering about the free games offered. Love outlast btw, scariest game ever...are the free games offered by the month playable only while available or are they yours to play as long as you have ps+? I dunno so Im asking, never had ps+ b4. Any answers appreciated thanks...

Edit: Merged similar threads. Enjoy!

Message 69 of 459 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Re: Newb question about ps+...

Feb 9, 2014

They are available to you as long as you are a subscriber, they don't really expire for a LONG time meaning maybe a year or two depending on popularity im assuming, cause ive been a subscribed for a couple years and stuff is still there from the beginning when i started. Welcome to PS plus and enjoy!

Message 70 of 459 (595 Views)
0 Likes