PlayStation MVP
31478 posts

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Jan 11, 2014

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Here is a link to that MGS Speedrun that went on the other day. This is a different run to the one I saw last time, and there is one or two pretty major skips in this one. It is interesting to watch just to see how you can basically skip every boss and just break the game completely. Just try and ignore the guys on the couch for the most part, terrible jokes everywhere.

This is the Revengeance one as well. Haven't seen much of it, but the guy talking seems pretty informative.

Also, Kojima was saying something about Donna Burkes voice coming out of the DS4 controller, I imagine for the opening credits ot something since it is her voice. I thought it was pretty much a given that they would use the feature but nice to know I guess. :smileymad:

can you imagine the s**t Kojima could do with the DS4 and a Mantis fight. :smileyindifferent:

Put your controller on the floor. Put it down as flat as you can... Now... I'LL MAKE YOUR CONTROLLER SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!

imagine The Sorrow fight with the random flashes and screams, but the screams came out of the controller.

2spooky bro.

Please use plain text.
Message 1061 of 3,153 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3739 posts

Jan 12, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Here is a link to that MGS Speedrun that went on the other day. This is a different run to the one I saw last time, and there is one or two pretty major skips in this one. It is interesting to watch just to see how you can basically skip every boss and just break the game completely. Just try and ignore the guys on the couch for the most part, terrible jokes everywhere.

This is the Revengeance one as well. Haven't seen much of it, but the guy talking seems pretty informative.

Also, Kojima was saying something about Donna Burkes voice coming out of the DS4 controller, I imagine for the opening credits ot something since it is her voice. I thought it was pretty much a given that they would use the feature but nice to know I guess. :smileymad:

can you imagine the s**t Kojima could do with the DS4 and a Mantis fight. :smileyindifferent:

Put your controller on the floor. Put it down as flat as you can... Now... I'LL MAKE YOUR CONTROLLER SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!

imagine The Sorrow fight with the random flashes and screams, but the screams came out of the controller.

2spooky bro.

Imagine Vamp fight with the random "Yeesssssssssssss" coming from your controller...

:smileyindifferent:

photo MGSV-Banner-4_zps217afef9.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1062 of 3,153 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4854 posts

Jan 12, 2014

http://media.giphy.com/media/uzS6trKIqo8mI/giphy.gif

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 1063 of 3,153 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31478 posts

Jan 12, 2014

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

2spooky bro.

Imagine Vamp fight with the random "Yeesssssssssssss" coming from your controller...

vamp1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1064 of 3,153 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4854 posts

Jan 12, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

2spooky bro.

vamp1.jpg

Spoiler

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 1065 of 3,153 (174 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31478 posts

Jan 13, 2014

thanks Norph, now i want to watch Dirty Harry. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1066 of 3,153 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4854 posts

Jan 13, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

thanks Norph, now i want to watch Dirty Harry. :smileysad:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lol

photo NorphSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1067 of 3,153 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7796 posts

Jan 13, 2014

This is the figure that comes with that Japanese Limited Edition.

bhjuijok

Does his head look too small, or is it just me? :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1068 of 3,153 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4854 posts

Jan 13, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

bhjuijok

photo NorphSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1069 of 3,153 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7796 posts

Jan 13, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

BatGrrr

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1070 of 3,153 (131 Views)
0 Likes