Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 28, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

So this is what the forums would have been like if Phil and Vincent and Zaku and Willy and co were never here.

THEY WILL BE BACK. THEY WILL ALL COME CRAWLING BACK.

I hope. :smileymad:

I hope the love of my life comes back :heart: :womanhappy:

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 3,840 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Aug 28, 2013

i'm back

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 3,840 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8002 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

So this is what the forums would have been like if Phil and Vincent and Zaku and Willy and co were never here.

Do they even know we're here? It'd be a shame for them to think we've gone. :smileysad:

Someone else might have all ready told them, but I PM'd Phil and Willy, so they know now at least. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 3,840 (680 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31935 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Do they even know we're here? It'd be a shame for them to think we've gone. :smileysad:

i told Vincent and Xero.

i think i might have told Willy, not sure. guess i should double check and then tell also Phil, figured someone would have by now.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 3,840 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Aug 29, 2013

This board seems as dead as our board. Or any of the other 12 that they closed. 

1348960051789.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 3,840 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8002 posts

Aug 29, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:

1348960051789.jpg

Norf brought it to my attention recently that the Syphon Filter board is still open. Obviously it is because it is a first party game, but still, there hasn't been a game since 2007. TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN. TWO ZERO ZERO SEVEN. SIX WHOLE YEARS. It has gone the whole of this generation without an actual none PSN title on the PS3. To give you an idea how inactive that forum is, there are posts on the front page from 2012, and to make it worse it isn't even from December of 2012, IT IS FROM FEBRUARY. The second page even has stuff from 2010. TWO THOUSAND AND TEN. TWO ZERO ONE ZERO. JESUS. CHRIST.  :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 3,840 (668 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Aug 29, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

1348960051789.jpg

Norf brought it to my attention recently that the Syphon Filter board is still open. Obviously it is because it is a first party game, but still, there hasn't been a game since 2007. TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN. TWO ZERO ZERO SEVEN. SIX WHOLE YEARS. It has gone the whole of this generation without an actual none PSN title on the PS3. To give you an idea how inactive that forum is, there are posts on the front page from 2012, and to make it worse it isn't even from December of 2012, IT IS FROM FEBRUARY. The second page even has stuff from 2010. TWO THOUSAND AND TEN. TWO ZERO ONE ZERO. JESUS. CHRIST.  :smileymad:

Why do we support these people again?

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 3,840 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Aug 29, 2013

The best thing is there's a thread on there which is basically Syphon Filter vs MGS4 (WHY 4 NO ONE WILLEVER KNOW), basically everyone in the thread picked MGS4 and actually questioned why they still post there.

Sony knows that the closing of the MGS board was not business and it was a personal attack.

http://media.giphy.com/media/4ay2l5wyVAFvG/original.gif

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 3,840 (657 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31935 posts

Aug 29, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

1348960051789.jpg

they said they would keep first part game forums open even if no one posts in them.

apparantly forum traffic isnt as important as saving face with some developers.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 3,840 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4914 posts

Aug 30, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

1348960051789.jpg

they said they would keep first part game forums open even if no one posts in them.

apparantly forum traffic isnt as important as saving face with some developers.

I'm just glad F0X spelt out the years for us, otherwise his post would've made no sense.

photo NorphSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 3,840 (736 Views)
0 Likes