Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32689 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 24, 2013

looks like his sunglasses keep disappearing and he has to constantlty put another pair on. :smileytongue:


Message 31 of 4,399 (2,066 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4965 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 25, 2013
It's like that dude where everything he touches turns to skittles.

Such a hard life.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 32 of 4,399 (2,059 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32689 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 26, 2013

i wonder if Miller had the same issue that Stark does in that gif.

 

that makes me think though. did Big Boss know Miller was missing his glasses so he brought him a new pair, or does Big Boss just cary a emergency pair around with him.

maybe its like a bro-pact, Big Boss carries an extra pair of sunglasses at all times and Miller carries and extra eyepatch. :smileysurprised:


Message 33 of 4,399 (2,051 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4965 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 26, 2013
They were Big Boss' because he's jealous of Miller, but he felt stupid with the eye patch on so he gave Miller his.

Also, Kojima with them 'Revenge' tweets and pictures of his food.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 34 of 4,399 (2,044 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8233 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 26, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:
They were Big Boss' because he's jealous of Miller, but he felt stupid with the eye patch on so he gave Miller his.

Also, Kojima with them 'Revenge' tweets and pictures of his food.

Not only is he tweeting about stuff, but his partner in crime, Doritos Pope AKA Geoff Keighley, tweeted him saying:

 

I hope you had a good birthday! See you soon!

 

Clearly phase two of Operation: Master Ruse is about to go active. :smileymad:

Message 35 of 4,399 (2,040 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4965 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 26, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:
They were Big Boss' because he's jealous of Miller, but he felt stupid with the eye patch on so he gave Miller his.

Also, Kojima with them 'Revenge' tweets and pictures of his food.

Not only is he tweeting about stuff, but his partner in crime, Doritos Pope AKA Geoff Keighley, tweeted him saying:

 

I hope you had a good birthday! See you soon!

 

Clearly phase two of Operation: Master Ruse is about to go active. :smileymad:


I just think Kojima is having an affair.

 

PART OF THE MASTER RUSE?!

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 36 of 4,399 (2,037 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32689 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:
They were Big Boss' because he's jealous of Miller, but he felt stupid with the eye patch on so he gave Miller his.

Also, Kojima with them 'Revenge' tweets and pictures of his food.

Not only is he tweeting about stuff, but his partner in crime, Doritos Pope AKA Geoff Keighley, tweeted him saying:

 

I hope you had a good birthday! See you soon!

 

Clearly phase two of Operation: Master Ruse is about to go active. :smileymad:


I just think Kojima is having an affair.

 

PART OF THE MASTER RUSE?!


but Kojima said he isnt "a gay".

unless that was part of the ruse too!

 

and wait a minute, since when did the theme of MGS5 become 'revenge'?

didnt Kojima say it was "race" a while back? the whole "Meme, Gene, Scene, Sense, R _ _ _" thing he did on Twitter.


Message 37 of 4,399 (2,034 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4965 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 27, 2013
Kojima is a tad gay lets be honest

He just said it were his next project, not MGSV, could have something else in the works, or it could be this smaller game.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 38 of 4,399 (2,029 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Online
8478 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 27, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:
They were Big Boss' because he's jealous of Miller, but he felt stupid with the eye patch on so he gave Miller his.

Also, Kojima with them 'Revenge' tweets and pictures of his food.

Not only is he tweeting about stuff, but his partner in crime, Doritos Pope AKA Geoff Keighley, tweeted him saying:

 

I hope you had a good birthday! See you soon!

 

Clearly phase two of Operation: Master Ruse is about to go active. :smileymad:


I just think Kojima is having an affair.

 

PART OF THE MASTER RUSE?!


but Kojima said he isnt "a gay".

unless that was part of the ruse too!

 

and wait a minute, since when did the theme of MGS5 become 'revenge'?

didnt Kojima say it was "race" a while back? the whole "Meme, Gene, Scene, Sense, R _ _ _" thing he did on Twitter.


It's Race & Revenge.

Take back the future
Message 39 of 4,399 (2,028 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4965 posts
 

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Information Thread

Aug 27, 2013
That sounds like a good name for a Wacky Racers MGS spin off.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 40 of 4,399 (2,054 Views)
Reply
0 Likes