Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 3, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/GkOeeLU.gif

 

My blog would just be gifs.

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3eac5cc8e1c6612c56d49d411e913a2b/tumblr_n0r92fh0qd1r4m9l3o4_250.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1dfd7ebd57ee3924c8f36d2365ab873f/tumblr_mjrtps0K2H1r4aq0jo1_500.gif

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 3711 of 5,641 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Hey I have a great idea. We should all have our own blogs and build a big ol network of blogs and then get really famous. I bet Norf would have a really interesting blog. I bet VR_F0X would be about how great England is and how the queen is a very nice lady. I bet Willy would have a very neutral blog about dogs or something. SE's blog would consist of mostly Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins slashfiction and Vincent's would somehow probably be more offensive than Phil Fish's twitter rants and get him arrested for hatespeech.

 

Phil doesn't post very often so it would probably be about ghost hunting and herbalism.

 

We could get big and famous and elevate the medium of blogging to new heights and then people could make videos about how we are pushing the boundries of transcendental media.


i dont know what that is and im afraid to Google it.

 

 

Spoiler

 

 its something gay, isnt it?

 

1407344397574.jpg

 

 


Message 3712 of 5,641 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 3, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Hey I have a great idea. We should all have our own blogs and build a big ol network of blogs and then get really famous. I bet Norf would have a really interesting blog. I bet VR_F0X would be about how great England is and how the queen is a very nice lady. I bet Willy would have a very neutral blog about dogs or something. SE's blog would consist of mostly Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins slashfiction and Vincent's would somehow probably be more offensive than Phil Fish's twitter rants and get him arrested for hatespeech.

 

Phil doesn't post very often so it would probably be about ghost hunting and herbalism.

 

We could get big and famous and elevate the medium of blogging to new heights and then people could make videos about how we are pushing the boundries of transcendental media.


It would be a blog about how Ryan broke my PS3.

 

I also didn't realize that TGS was so soon, only two weeks away. Smiley Mad


Or maybe it should be about how VR_F0X is suddenly a whiny **bleep**. Smiley Mad

 

It's not my fault your PS3 decided to commit sudoku rather than play one more game of TLOU. It's not my fault!!


No! It is you and your God Dammn free maps! Be a Man like everyone else and get a PS4! Even Norf has a PS4 and he was like 10 years late to getting a PS3! If you had a PS4 this wouldn't be happening! Phil's PS3 will probably break as well now because of you! Why would you do this to me, Ryan!? We were HD Warriors FOR LIFE! I recommneded you all those TV Shows to you and this is how you repay me! This is a bigger fall out than that between Big Boss and Zero! THE REST OF YOU BETTER START PICKING SIDES BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WAR HERE! I AM GOING TO BE REDUCING CRIMSON TO MAROON TO JUST A NORMAL RED! JESUS! CHRIST! Smiley Mad


I'm rubber your glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks you you.

 

Just like that stupid **bleep** smileymad. I'LL SHOW YOU A SMILEY MAD. AND IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE. I DON'T HUNT F0X, I HUNT JACKAL..

Take back the future
Message 3713 of 5,641 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 3, 2014

76iuj5u6j546743uy65u.gif


Message 3714 of 5,641 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Offline
8661 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 3, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Hey I have a great idea. We should all have our own blogs and build a big ol network of blogs and then get really famous. I bet Norf would have a really interesting blog. I bet VR_F0X would be about how great England is and how the queen is a very nice lady. I bet Willy would have a very neutral blog about dogs or something. SE's blog would consist of mostly Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins slashfiction and Vincent's would somehow probably be more offensive than Phil Fish's twitter rants and get him arrested for hatespeech.

 

Phil doesn't post very often so it would probably be about ghost hunting and herbalism.

 

We could get big and famous and elevate the medium of blogging to new heights and then people could make videos about how we are pushing the boundries of transcendental media.


It would be a blog about how Ryan broke my PS3.

 

I also didn't realize that TGS was so soon, only two weeks away. Smiley Mad


Or maybe it should be about how VR_F0X is suddenly a whiny **bleep**. Smiley Mad

 

It's not my fault your PS3 decided to commit sudoku rather than play one more game of TLOU. It's not my fault!!


No! It is you and your God Dammn free maps! Be a Man like everyone else and get a PS4! Even Norf has a PS4 and he was like 10 years late to getting a PS3! If you had a PS4 this wouldn't be happening! Phil's PS3 will probably break as well now because of you! Why would you do this to me, Ryan!? We were HD Warriors FOR LIFE! I recommneded you all those TV Shows to you and this is how you repay me! This is a bigger fall out than that between Big Boss and Zero! THE REST OF YOU BETTER START PICKING SIDES BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WAR HERE! I AM GOING TO BE REDUCING CRIMSON TO MAROON TO JUST A NORMAL RED! JESUS! CHRIST! Smiley Mad


I'm rubber your glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks you you.

 

Just like that stupid **bleep** smileymad. I'LL SHOW YOU A SMILEY MAD. AND IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE. I DON'T HUNT F0X, I HUNT JACKAL..


WHAT ABOUT MY GLUE? TAKE THAT! GRAMMAR BURN!

 

A CORNERED F0X IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR. Smiley Mad

Message 3715 of 5,641 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 3, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Hey I have a great idea. We should all have our own blogs and build a big ol network of blogs and then get really famous. I bet Norf would have a really interesting blog. I bet VR_F0X would be about how great England is and how the queen is a very nice lady. I bet Willy would have a very neutral blog about dogs or something. SE's blog would consist of mostly Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins slashfiction and Vincent's would somehow probably be more offensive than Phil Fish's twitter rants and get him arrested for hatespeech.

 

Phil doesn't post very often so it would probably be about ghost hunting and herbalism.

 

We could get big and famous and elevate the medium of blogging to new heights and then people could make videos about how we are pushing the boundries of transcendental media.


It would be a blog about how Ryan broke my PS3.

 

I also didn't realize that TGS was so soon, only two weeks away. Smiley Mad


Or maybe it should be about how VR_F0X is suddenly a whiny **bleep**. Smiley Mad

 

It's not my fault your PS3 decided to commit sudoku rather than play one more game of TLOU. It's not my fault!!


No! It is you and your God Dammn free maps! Be a Man like everyone else and get a PS4! Even Norf has a PS4 and he was like 10 years late to getting a PS3! If you had a PS4 this wouldn't be happening! Phil's PS3 will probably break as well now because of you! Why would you do this to me, Ryan!? We were HD Warriors FOR LIFE! I recommneded you all those TV Shows to you and this is how you repay me! This is a bigger fall out than that between Big Boss and Zero! THE REST OF YOU BETTER START PICKING SIDES BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WAR HERE! I AM GOING TO BE REDUCING CRIMSON TO MAROON TO JUST A NORMAL RED! JESUS! CHRIST! Smiley Mad


I'm rubber your glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks you you.

 

Just like that stupid **bleep** smileymad. I'LL SHOW YOU A SMILEY MAD. AND IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE. I DON'T HUNT F0X, I HUNT JACKAL..


WHAT ABOUT MY GLUE? TAKE THAT! GRAMMAR BURN!

 

A CORNERED F0X IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR. Smiley Mad


YOUR GLUE IS STUPID, JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID FACE.

 

YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP CARD NOW. I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU! Smiley Mad

Take back the future
Message 3716 of 5,641 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2014

Please don't make me pick sides. Me and F0X are comic buddies, and me and Ryan were old film buddies. Me and F0X talked for days about Batman, and me and Ryan talked for days in Groznyj Grad while being on a sniper team! 

 

Spoiler
But if I have to pick I'm picking F0X. Because at least F0X never removed me from his friends list when I didn't log on for a day.

 

Spoiler
Throwback, me and Ryan innasquad. 
Message 3717 of 5,641 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 4, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Please don't make me pick sides. Me and F0X are comic buddies, and me and Ryan were old film buddies. Me and F0X talked for days about Batman, and me and Ryan talked for days in Groznyj Grad while being on a sniper team! 

 

Spoiler
But if I have to pick I'm picking F0X. Because at least F0X never removed me from his friends list when I didn't log on for a day.

 

Spoiler
Throwback, me and Ryan innasquad. 

IT WAS SIX MONTHS VINCENT. IT WAS SIX MONTHS. SlashZaku didn't sign in for over THREE YEARS! I knew he didn't have a PS3 so I assumed you didn't either! Don't put this on me because you're a "professional artist" and probably make a lot of money and probably have lots of fun with the stuff you can buy, and probably have lots of sex with hookers. But not just any hookers, oh no, I mean "call girls", really professional wash-their-**bleep** types. I mean really pretty too, like you just wanna kiss 'em on the mouth and whisper "Daddy's home". Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... Hmmm... Daddy's home...

Take back the future
Message 3718 of 5,641 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Offline
8661 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Sep 4, 2014

I am pretty sure Ryan has deleted us all at one point or another. I KNOW I HAVE FELT THAT PAIN. Smiley Mad

Message 3719 of 5,641 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

I am pretty sure Ryan has deleted us all at one point or another. I KNOW I HAVE FELT THAT PAIN. Smiley Mad


WRONG. I never deleted you, I just didn't add you until two years ago. I've had SE on my friends list for like 4 years because he added me. I was waiting for all of you scrubs to do the same. Smiley Mad

 

EDIT: Scratch that, I had him on there since before MGO. That's like 6+ years!

Take back the future
Message 3720 of 5,641 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes