Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

Hey bros and broette. I feel a bit weird for doing this but I've recently got this new jacket and I'm a lil paranoid because it's not something I'd usually get and everything so I was just hoping for your opinion on it, I've kept the receipts and everything if I need to take it back:

bnhj noi

Also, Phil won't do any more eggs. She isn't cool like she was BACK IN THE DAY. Back in the GOLDEN AGE of the MGS Forum. Back when we argued about how MGO sucked and CB0967 would retire from it every week. Back during the Rise of Master Miller. Back when Xero would stream MGS runs. Back when Blatchcorn was trolling. Back when Vincent developed a grudge on a mod called shungokusatsu. Back when Norph became Norf and didn't make threads like this any more. Back when SE was wrong about everything. Back when, judging from the comments, Ryan was apparently made of comedy gold.  Back when Snake wasn't voiced by Jack Bauer. Back when we weren't forced to squat in Playstation General because LOLOLOLOL NOT ENOUGH ACTIVITY!!!111.

Back when I didn't get bored and just ramble. Smiley Mad

Message 2421 of 5,641 (293 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Apr 19, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

Hey bros and broette. I feel a bit weird for doing this but I've recently got this new jacket and I'm a lil paranoid because it's not something I'd usually get and everything so I was just hoping for your opinion on it, I've kept the receipts and everything if I need to take it back:

bnhj noi

Also, Phil won't do any more eggs. She isn't cool like she was BACK IN THE DAY. Back in the GOLDEN AGE of the MGS Forum. Back when we argued about how MGO sucked and CB0967 would retire from it every week. Back during the Rise of Master Miller. Back when Xero would stream MGS runs. Back when Blatchcorn was trolling. Back when Vincent developed a grudge on a mod called shungokusatsu. Back when Norph became Norf and didn't make threads like this any more. Back when SE was wrong about everything. Back when, judging from the comments, Ryan was apparently made of comedy gold.  Back when Snake wasn't voiced by Jack Bauer. Back when we weren't forced to squat in Playstation General because LOLOLOLOL NOT ENOUGH ACTIVITY!!!111.

i hope he does for TPP now that the PS4 has streaming games built in.

with that said, why havent those of us with PS4's streamed GZ yet? Smiley Indifferent

Message 2422 of 5,641 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Apr 19, 2014

SE, I'm pretty sure only me or you would be able to do that. 

Message 2423 of 5,641 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Apr 19, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

And Phil. Xero has a PS4 as well, at least I am pretty sure he does anyway, but obviously he doesn't post here any more. I think he did actually stream Ground Zeroes recently actually, I remember seeing some email about him broadcasting it.

Do any of you guys make videos or stream stuff or whatever? I know Phil did with MGO cheaters ages ago, but that was more just showing them up, and I know Norf made a MGS music video years ago as well. Smiley Mad

Message 2424 of 5,641 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Apr 19, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

And Phil. Xero has a PS4 as well, at least I am pretty sure he does anyway, but obviously he doesn't post here any more. I think he did actually stream Ground Zeroes recently actually, I remember seeing some email about him broadcasting it.

Do any of you guys make videos or stream stuff or whatever? I know Phil did with MGO cheaters ages ago, but that was more just showing them up, and I know Norf made a MGS music video years ago as well. Smiley Mad

I used to make an animated cartoon series based on the lives of me and my friends in MS Paint years ago. It was a masterpiece that we still talk about to this day.

Other than that no. But I have been in multiple videos from Lt. Eddy back when he posted here.

Message 2425 of 5,641 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Apr 20, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

bnhj noi

I don't know if that's good or bad!

Either way EMMA WATSON YO.

**bleep** BRO OF ALL THE THREADS AND POSTS YOU PICK THAT ONE!? I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IT I WAS LIEK TWO YEARS OLD BRO.

I liked Big Boss before it was cool, HIPSTER BIG BOSS.

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 2426 of 5,641 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Yeah, we all grew up and got boring. I used to be so funny. Now look at me, spending my days listening to Dokken and crying about my dad.

Life sucks, and then you die. -  Vince McMahon.

Take back the future
Message 2427 of 5,641 (382 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Yeah, we all grew up and got boring. I used to be so funny. Now look at me, spending my days listening to Dokken and crying about my dad.

Spoiler
6786t45.gif

Message 2428 of 5,641 (379 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Apr 20, 2014

For some reason I decided to write another blog. Hopefully this one is a lot more coherent. I wasn't satified with my two "reviews" of Ground Zeroes so I deleted them. I probably shouldn't have done that, in retrospect, but whatever.

You can check it out by clicking my sig.

Interestingly enough, I get a ton of pageviews from here. I got like 22 views yesterday and I've done absolutely nothing on there for quite a while so I dunno. I wonder how many are misclicks. Smiley Very Happy

Take back the future
Message 2429 of 5,641 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

i still luv u bb

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 2430 of 5,641 (343 Views)
0 Likes