Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

I_Dsev wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

OH WHAT THE **bleep**? NOW HAROLD RAMIS IS DEAD? WHAT THE **bleep** HELL IS THIS **bleep** **bleep** THIS YEAR I CAN'T **bleep** LIVE LIKE THIS **bleep**. NO ONE **bleep** TALK TO ME YOU ****HEADS!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


ON MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL. JESUS CHRIST. WORST BIRTHDAY EVER. Smiley Mad


My birthday was 4 days ago Smiley Surprised

 

Happy birthday friend Smiley Happy


Ryan pls

 

I could've made you a gif post too Smiley Sad


I know how important this is to you, but I honestly forgot Smiley Sad

Take back the future
Message 1561 of 5,641 (395 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

It hurts a lil bit.

 

I didn't want it to get this far, but...

 

I think we're going to have to fall out for a while.

 

I'm sorry.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 1562 of 5,641 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

https://twitter.com/Kaizerkunkun/status/438090417393786880

 

those people mentioning that MPO isnt listed.

Spoiler
1393264722728.jpg

 


Message 1563 of 5,641 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

https://twitter.com/Kaizerkunkun/status/438090417393786880

 

those people mentioning that MPO isnt listed.

Spoiler
1393264722728.jpg

 


So uh, who the hell is that guy exactly? I mean I'm all for MPO being non canon, but I'm just curious. Top kek at those people saying "IT'S ONE OF THE BESSSSSST MGS GAMES!".

 

Spoiler
I'm a hypocrite, I lovd the gameplay of MPO. The story was utter garbage, but I reaaaally loved that gameplay.

 

Also, happy birthday F0X. HOW OLD ARE YOU MAN? THE BIG ONE THREE?!!>!>!!?

Message 1564 of 5,641 (344 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

https://twitter.com/Kaizerkunkun/status/438090417393786880

 

those people mentioning that MPO isnt listed.

Spoiler
1393264722728.jpg

 


So uh, who the hell is that guy exactly? I mean I'm all for MPO being non canon, but I'm just curious. Top kek at those people saying "IT'S ONE OF THE BESSSSSST MGS GAMES!".

 

Spoiler
I'm a hypocrite, I lovd the gameplay of MPO. The story was utter garbage, but I reaaaally loved that gameplay.

 

Also, happy birthday F0X. HOW OLD ARE YOU MAN? THE BIG ONE THREE?!!>!>!!?


dunno who it is, but Kojima re-Tweeted that so he aproves of the timeline.

just looked at her Twitter page, apparently she is Kojima's assistant. Smiley Very Happy


Message 1565 of 5,641 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3877 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

But MPO is CANON!!!ASASGDFH

 

Meh who cares. It brings some stuff to the story, but it's not that relevant. It gets you a tease for The Patriots real members and the Les Enfant Terribles. The best thing of that game was Ocelot appearance at the end.

 

 

Oh and happy birthday both of you, Ryan and FOX Smiley Happy

 

 

EDIT: guys, can you see my sig?

 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 1566 of 5,641 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

No Willy I cannot.

Message 1567 of 5,641 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Offline
3877 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

No Willy I cannot.


So I'm not the only one.

 

I think the site I used to make the changing sig crashed... Time for a new sig I guess.

 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 1568 of 5,641 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/03/2007
Offline
11393 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

WillyMGS wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

No Willy I cannot.


So I'm not the only one.

 

I think the site I used to make the changing sig crashed... Time for a new sig I guess.


Mine's not working either, so yeah. Looks like it.

Message 1569 of 5,641 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 25, 2014

SPOOLERS SPPOLERS SPOILERS

 

New footage of Ground Zeroes shown in a new PS4 video by Sony.

 

 

Starts at around 37 seconds into the video, if the embedded time doesn't work.

Take back the future
Message 1570 of 5,641 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes