Fender Bender
3877 posts

Re: [INFO] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain

Feb 14, 2014
@SE: Well, at least now we know that the 2/hour game is 9%. Can't wait till match.

Also... If we wander around here only, we'll be safe from spoilers, right?

RIGHT?!?!
 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 1441 of 5,641 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 14, 2014

WillyMGS wrote:
@SE: Well, at least now we know that the 2/hour game is 9%. Can't wait till match.

Also... If we wander around here only, we'll be safe from spoilers, right?

RIGHT?!?!
Spoiler
Kaz is Ocelot

Message 1442 of 5,641 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Feb 14, 2014

This is the Peace Walker Novel cover.

fgdsa

I don't know why they couldn't use this sort of thing for the actual game cover, instead the messy cover we got. Probably better than the Japanese cover though, which was just a giant floating Big Boss head.

Also, I was going to post about it in the relevant forum, but the majority of the guys over there seem like idiots, so... HOW ABOUT THAT TLOU DLC, HUH? Smiley Mad

Message 1443 of 5,641 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 14, 2014

I unplugged my PS3 when I got my PS4 since all I use it for was BluRay anymore.

I'll just go watch a walkthrough on YouTube. I feel truly sorry for the people who bought the season pass for that game. The **bleep** they pulled was cancerous.

Message 1444 of 5,641 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Feb 14, 2014
I'll buy that dlc on march I think. Before GZ
 photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 1445 of 5,641 (325 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Feb 14, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

This is the Peace Walker Novel cover.

fgdsa

I don't know why they couldn't use this sort of thing for the actual game cover, instead the messy cover we got. Probably better than the Japanese cover though, which was just a giant floating Big Boss head.

thats pretty old artwork too.

Spoiler
87kj5h6t657yh.jpg

Message 1446 of 5,641 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Feb 14, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

I'll just go watch a walkthrough on YouTube. I feel truly sorry for the people who bought the season pass for that game. The **bleep** they pulled was cancerous.

Why? What did they do with it? You get two map packs, the single player, all the hats and masks, and then a third mystery DLC, right? Or did I just make some **bleep** up.

The single player DLC is pretty cool in my opinion, some really sweet moments. Probably one of my favorite DLC. Going back to TLOU, I still find it incredible that it is a PS3 game. Smiley Mad

Message 1447 of 5,641 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 14, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Why? What did they do with it? You get two map packs, the single player, all the hats and masks, and then a third mystery DLC, right? Or did I just make some **bleep** up.

The single player DLC is pretty cool in my opinion, some really sweet moments. Probably one of my favorite DLC. Going back to TLOU, I still find it incredible that it is a PS3 game. Smiley Mad

Yeah, but who actually cares enough about the TF2 add-ons? To anyone who isn't interested in the multiplayer, the DLC made you wait until today to actually get anything worthwhile.

Message 1448 of 5,641 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Feb 14, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Yeah, but who actually cares enough about the TF2 add-ons? To anyone who isn't interested in the multiplayer, the DLC made you wait until today to actually get anything worthwhile.

Anyone who bought the Season Pass not expecting most of it to be multiplayer focused is an idiot. Smiley Mad

Message 1449 of 5,641 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Feb 14, 2014

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Anyone who bought the Season Pass not expecting most of it to be multiplayer focused is an idiot. Smiley Mad

Especially since they detailed exactly what the Season Pass would contain weeks before it even came out. Smiley Mad

Take back the future
Message 1450 of 5,641 (325 Views)
0 Likes