Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25345 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

So if someone is near you, your avatar will automatically "go hot" with the weapon to signify to you that you should be careful?


pretty much. it was a classic mechanic in s1 and s2 to simulate a SEALs situational awareness. When an operator in the field felt danger was near or a situation where gun fire may be needed they would ready their weapon "going hot". in s1 and s2 when someone from the opposite team was close to you and you werent already aiming or shooting your gun would raise. this helped flesh out campers as well. say you killed all except one person on the other team but hes somewhere camping in a bush. peole would run around the map trying to find him and if their gun went up they would call otu to the other team the area that the gun went hot in and all would converge on that area to kill the camper. also if you happen to get killed by the camper people would know your last known 20...

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 61 of 121 (480 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25345 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

MEAT-RACK wrote:
You have no idea of the intensity of being the last one alive, all your teammates watching you and your gun goes hot. It's awesome.

darn sure is lol

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 62 of 121 (479 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: SOCOM IS NOT DEAD! Socom H-Hour (PS4) is a better alternative...

May 26, 2014

Dounte wrote:

I tell u what if H-Hour is half as good looking as Socom 4 I'll give it shot but with those screenshots and that beta stage footage we recieved, they can keep it. Now I seen alot of guys on this forums for years and it's mind-boggling to think after all the arguments they've had over the years about things Socom related have the nerve not to think twice about SOF Studios, Sears and H-Hour at this point. Really? When the kickstarter began I truly wanted to contribute a dub " 20 bucks "  but I'm glad I didn't. From the looks of it ( all jokes aside ) H-Hour looks half-assed and retarted am I lying anyone? I know support is needed and the Socom community should rally behind them but it's a little bit too obvious that this game will be an PC only title or an indie type shooter priced at 15 bucks (  I know there saying PS4 too but yeah right ). So argue if you like, I'm not giving Sears and his squad a daydream til I see next-gen everything etc.etc. and to get my attention they better have an easter egg mission were you secretly invade Pakistan and headshot Bin-Laden. Whoever falls or fell for this **bleep** is just deseprate and plain stupid.


socom 4 dude get the hell out of here , plus if you want to blow bin laden head then go buy medal of honor 

 

this game will rplace socom 2 best game ever not your silly socom 4 game.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 63 of 121 (469 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

MIA_Philly wrote:

MEAT-RACK wrote:
You have no idea of the intensity of being the last one alive, all your teammates watching you and your gun goes hot. It's awesome.

darn sure is lol


haha i remember does days, men i miss socom i remember coming back from school and boom boosting up my ps2 and going online to have my socrack.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 64 of 121 (469 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25345 posts
 

Re: SOCOM IS NOT DEAD! Socom H-Hour (PS4) is a better alternative...

May 26, 2014

Dounte wrote:

I tell u what if H-Hour is half as good looking as Socom 4 I'll give it shot but with those screenshots and that beta stage footage we recieved, they can keep it. Now I seen alot of guys on this forums for years and it's mind-boggling to think after all the arguments they've had over the years about things Socom related have the nerve not to think twice about SOF Studios, Sears and H-Hour at this point. Really? When the kickstarter began I truly wanted to contribute a dub " 20 bucks "  but I'm glad I didn't. From the looks of it ( all jokes aside ) H-Hour looks half-assed and retarted am I lying anyone? I know support is needed and the Socom community should rally behind them but it's a little bit too obvious that this game will be an PC only title or an indie type shooter priced at 15 bucks (  I know there saying PS4 too but yeah right ). So argue if you like, I'm not giving Sears and his squad a daydream til I see next-gen everything etc.etc. and to get my attention they better have an easter egg mission were you secretly invade Pakistan and headshot Bin-Laden. Whoever falls or fell for this **bleep** is just deseprate and plain stupid.


i don't need it to be pretty. just give me s1/s2 smoothness and gameplay and im golden. 

 

hit detection

sounds of guns

grenade arch

one death a round

strafing

good maps

 

pretty much s1/s2 hd and im in heaven.

 

 

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 65 of 121 (453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2004
Offline
7331 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

 


SGT-Achilless wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

MEAT-RACK wrote:
You have no idea of the intensity of being the last one alive, all your teammates watching you and your gun goes hot. It's awesome.

darn sure is lol


haha i remember does days, men i miss socom i remember coming back from school and boom boosting up my ps2 and going online to have my socrack.


Best rush ever from video gaming.

 

Socom 1 - NightStalker 8v8

I am on the Seals with the M4A1-SD and everyone rushes out to get their nade kills. Within 30 seconds it is 7 vs 1 and I am the one. I laid down on the hut roof opposite the big stairs and wait. Pick off one running down the middle and you know they are communicating because two more go to the bomb hut.

 

I shoot one through a window of the bomb hut and the other rushes in to that room for another kill.

 

They surround the the bomb hut with one on the rock which I got and another one through the window. One of the last two starts to run in the bomb hut thinking I am in there and get him.

 

The last guy runs up the big stairs and I miss a couple of shots. He starts spinning around trying to find me, I get off a lucky head shot and BOOM the whole lobby goes nuts! They were all watching as I took out the 7 and it was awesome! The adreneline was pumping from it and I have yet to have that kind of emotion from ANY online game.

 

I think I had 3 bullets left at the end too.



 

 

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 66 of 121 (448 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
9212 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

SHANE523 wrote:

 


SGT-Achilless wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

MEAT-RACK wrote:
You have no idea of the intensity of being the last one alive, all your teammates watching you and your gun goes hot. It's awesome.

darn sure is lol


haha i remember does days, men i miss socom i remember coming back from school and boom boosting up my ps2 and going online to have my socrack.


Best rush ever from video gaming.

 

Socom 1 - NightStalker 8v8

I am on the Seals with the M4A1-SD and everyone rushes out to get their nade kills. Within 30 seconds it is 7 vs 1 and I am the one. I laid down on the hut roof opposite the big stairs and wait. Pick off one running down the middle and you know they are communicating because two more go to the bomb hut.

 

I shoot one through a window of the bomb hut and the other rushes in to that room for another kill.

 

They surround the the bomb hut with one on the rock which I got and another one through the window. One of the last two starts to run in the bomb hut thinking I am in there and get him.

 

The last guy runs up the big stairs and I miss a couple of shots. He starts spinning around trying to find me, I get off a lucky head shot and BOOM the whole lobby goes nuts! They were all watching as I took out the 7 and it was awesome! The adreneline was pumping from it and I have yet to have that kind of emotion from ANY online game.

 

I think I had 3 bullets left at the end too.



 

 


yeah same here  but i started playing socom 2 my favorite map was foxhunt  but i loved every map of the game , wheni was the last guy  i would hide for a couple of minute in a spot then move if i saw a guy i killed the guy and i was gone from that area i knew  more would come, 

 

also i didnt use the mine at the start of the match  for that ocation  at the en i would place them on key  location like in sandstorm  map what memories.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 67 of 121 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25345 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 26, 2014

SHANE523 wrote:

 


SGT-Achilless wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

MEAT-RACK wrote:
You have no idea of the intensity of being the last one alive, all your teammates watching you and your gun goes hot. It's awesome.

darn sure is lol


haha i remember does days, men i miss socom i remember coming back from school and boom boosting up my ps2 and going online to have my socrack.


Best rush ever from video gaming.

 

Socom 1 - NightStalker 8v8

I am on the Seals with the M4A1-SD and everyone rushes out to get their nade kills. Within 30 seconds it is 7 vs 1 and I am the one. I laid down on the hut roof opposite the big stairs and wait. Pick off one running down the middle and you know they are communicating because two more go to the bomb hut.

 

I shoot one through a window of the bomb hut and the other rushes in to that room for another kill.

 

They surround the the bomb hut with one on the rock which I got and another one through the window. One of the last two starts to run in the bomb hut thinking I am in there and get him.

 

The last guy runs up the big stairs and I miss a couple of shots. He starts spinning around trying to find me, I get off a lucky head shot and BOOM the whole lobby goes nuts! They were all watching as I took out the 7 and it was awesome! The adreneline was pumping from it and I have yet to have that kind of emotion from ANY online game.

 

I think I had 3 bullets left at the end too.



 

 


in S1? 9/10 if you pick up the bomb on nightstalker in S1 it killed the entire room. froze up everyone, hated that. S2 that bomb was fair game.

 

S1

 

S2

 

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 68 of 121 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2004
Offline
7331 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 27, 2014

MIA_Philly wrote:

 

in S1? 9/10 if you pick up the bomb on nightstalker in S1 it killed the entire room. froze up everyone, hated that. S2 that bomb was fair game.

 

S1

 

S2

 


Yep. The bomb was plutonium in that map and no one would pick it up.

 

My favorite maps were Sujo, Death Trap, DG, After Hours, Ruins and Abandon. Always preffered the Seal side too, felt it was more of a challenge in maps like Sujo and DG.

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 69 of 121 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25345 posts
 

Re: H-Hour Video: "My gun is hot by the fish market"

May 28, 2014

SHANE523 wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

 

in S1? 9/10 if you pick up the bomb on nightstalker in S1 it killed the entire room. froze up everyone, hated that. S2 that bomb was fair game.

 

S1

 

S2

 


Yep. The bomb was plutonium in that map and no one would pick it up.

 

My favorite maps were Sujo, Death Trap, DG, After Hours, Ruins and Abandon. Always preffered the Seal side too, felt it was more of a challenge in maps like Sujo and DG.


A SEAL win on Enowapi meant you had an amazing team. even bum terrorists could win on that map

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 70 of 121 (395 Views)
Reply
0 Likes