Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2013
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Has anyone gotten their Destiny Alpha code?

Jun 12, 2014

Maybe the system its just racist cuz I'm puertorrican haha, I'll just keep playing BF Hardline, maybe I'll move my entire pre order of destiny to BFH, my hype has converted into frustration.


"Sometimes a man must wear stretchy pants, just for fun" - Nacho

Message 61 of 1,103 (858 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2013
Offline
533 posts
 

Re: Has anyone gotten their Destiny Alpha code?

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

MegaDisaster24 wrote:

Maybe the system its just racist cuz I'm puertorrican haha, I'll just keep playing BF Hardline, maybe I'll move my entire pre order of destiny to BFH, my hype has converted into frustration.


You do realize that the Alpha isn't the same as the Beta right? You had to sign up on a separate website to get into the Alpha, which is what is going on now so your pre order isn't the reason why you didn't get the code.

Message 62 of 1,103 (849 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/21/2014
Offline
6 posts
 

destiny alpha code

Jun 12, 2014

Still havent gotten the code!!!

Message 63 of 1,103 (785 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/29/2014
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: [PS@E3] Destiny Alpha Test | 6.12-6.15

Jun 12, 2014
Anyone who does have the alpha code experiencing a slow download?
Message 64 of 1,103 (806 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Has anyone gotten their Destiny Alpha code?

Jun 12, 2014

Just to throw this out there...

 

My gmail and hotmail accounts are receiving email just fine, howevver my live account is not. LIVE servers may be having issues. I can not even send myself an email right now.

 

Just give it time.

Message 65 of 1,103 (801 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/01/2003
Offline
3345 posts
 

Re: [PS@E3] Destiny Alpha Test | 6.12-6.15

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

Destiny_Evolved wrote:
Anyone who does have the alpha code experiencing a slow download?

I downloaded about an hour ago and didn't have an issue. It was going at about 5 MB / Second which so it didn't take that long. Perhaps things are a bit more clogged now.

Message 66 of 1,103 (956 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/21/2014
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: [PS@E3] Destiny Alpha Test | 6.12-6.15

Jun 12, 2014

I still havent gotten the code

Message 67 of 1,103 (952 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2013
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Has anyone gotten their Destiny Alpha code?

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

MegaDisaster24 wrote:

Maybe the system its just racist cuz I'm puertorrican haha, I'll just keep playing BF Hardline, maybe I'll move my entire pre order of destiny to BFH, my hype has converted into frustration.


You do realize that the Alpha isn't the same as the Beta right? You had to sign up on a separate website to get into the Alpha, which is what is going on now so your pre order isn't the reason why you didn't get the code.



My point of view is that they are choosing non beta accounts, my bungie account and psn account are tied in together, and 2 of my friend have the alpha, and 5 of us who have the game completely preordered haven't gotten a code, we all live in the same area, maybe its just a coincidence.

Message 68 of 1,103 (950 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/29/2014
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: [PS@E3] Destiny Alpha Test | 6.12-6.15

Jun 12, 2014
Yea figures. Keep getting spurts of speed and then nothing for like 20 mins already reset my router and everything. So just has to be a mass amount of people downloading it right now.
Message 69 of 1,103 (946 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/17/2012
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: [PS@E3] Destiny Alpha Test | 6.12-6.15

Jun 12, 2014
I didn't get a code. What a bummer.
Message 70 of 1,103 (878 Views)
Reply
0 Likes