Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: [INFO THREAD] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Oct 26, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

I was probably going to pass over this game if it was not for Watch Dogs being delayed. It looks really good though and I do have it pre ordered now. 

I was the same way. I was going to pass and pick it up in the bargain bin a couple years from now. Perhaps this is Ubi's plan all along to increase sales for both titles? Sad thing is for me, when Watch Dogs comes out, ESO and Destiny could be launched or near launch, which means I may not get Watch Dogs as planned.

Message 11 of 162 (1,542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 26, 2013

So no MP stats carrying over to PS4 then ???

Message 12 of 162 (1,532 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Muanthuun wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

I was probably going to pass over this game if it was not for Watch Dogs being delayed. It looks really good though and I do have it pre ordered now. 

I was the same way. I was going to pass and pick it up in the bargain bin a couple years from now. Perhaps this is Ubi's plan all along to increase sales for both titles? Sad thing is for me, when Watch Dogs comes out, ESO and Destiny could be launched or near launch, which means I may not get Watch Dogs as planned.

The Division is one game I'm deff looking forward to and no word on when The Order 1886 actually comes out but I hope its not near Watch Dogs and The Division b/c those two are going to keep me busy for awhie

Message 13 of 162 (1,526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Oct 27, 2013

xiNFINITEoo wrote:

So no MP stats carrying over to PS4 then ???

Ubisoft confirmed that your MP progress will carry over I believe.

Message 14 of 162 (1,519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 27, 2013

i'll try to do some research on the MP Stats,i'll post something if I find anything.

Message 15 of 162 (1,502 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Is there any chance we'll be able to pre download this so we can start playing it at midnight if we ordered it off PS store. Download is going to take forever with my internet speed.
Message 16 of 162 (1,485 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Oct 28, 2013

ninth_prey wrote:
Is there any chance we'll be able to pre download this so we can start playing it at midnight if we ordered it off PS store. Download is going to take forever with my internet speed.

I doubt there is going to be a preload option available. If it is anything like the GTA V digital release, you'll be able to start downloading at 12AM eastern time.

Message 17 of 162 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 28, 2013
And this is why I hate doing digital. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
Message 18 of 162 (1,461 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Xbox 360 vs PS4 vs Wii U version. Xbox 360 version looks blurry while the PS4 and Wii U version look great.

AC4

Message 19 of 162 (1,401 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Just sharing the news on the multiplayer event announced today on PlayStation Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/assassins-creed-ivs-first-multiplayer-event-under-control/

Oct 31 -  Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag’s First Multiplayer Event: Under Control

Starting this Friday and through the entire weekend, join the Assassin’s Creed multiplayer community in “Under Control”, the first of a series of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag multiplayer events where you will work together with your fellow Assassins and Templars to get everyone special in-game prizes!

For “Under Control”, you will need to play Domination games and pile up territory captures with our most aristocratic characters: the Huntsman, the Puppeteer, the Dandy and the Duelist. For the uninitiated, Domination games will have you and your team working together to capture territories and defend them from the opposing team to score. The team who fills the scoring gauge or obtains the highest score at the end of the countdown wins.

AC Screenshot

For this first multiplayer event, Ubisoft will be providing community objectives to get in-game prizes. Starting Friday, you can check out the events section in-game to find out what the current community objectives are. Outside of the community objectives, you’ll find a number of things you can win even before reaching the community objective. For instance, you get a unique title just for participating and an exclusive in-game profile picture if you reach the individual objective (15 territories captured).

However, the grand prize will by unlocked when the whole PS3 community achieves the community objective. Ubi will then release exclusive classy white Assassin costumes for the four characters aforementioned, and you will be able to use them anytime and anywhere you want in the entire multiplayer!

Assassin CostumeCostume2

They’re also curious to get your thoughts and feedback on the event as it’s happening. Those who participate in the event, AND leave their feedback in this thread will get a set of exclusive Assassin’s Creed IV avatars. PlayStation will be sending these to you by voucher code via XMB message, as well as to your email no later than 11/23.

AC Avatars

Message 20 of 162 (1,364 Views)