Dec 24 2012
By: OriginalJedi First Son 15 posts

I would prefer a new Jak and Daxter over a new Uncharted or the Last of Us any day

4 replies 73 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

im sure a lot of us are on the same boat as i am, but really. i truly want to see a new Jak game. i dont care for uncharted or the last of us (actually i do but you get my point), i just want to play a new Jak and Daxter adventure. ND claimed they had J&D 4 in the works but got scrapped early on for TLOU. so saddening. it makes me wonder what that 2nd dev team over at ND have been working on since U3. if they are in fact working on Jak 4, i would assume it would be a PS4 launch title. honestly at this point i dont even care who the developer of Jak 4 is. i just want a new Jak game that the dev stays true to what the series was back on PS2, similar to how Sanzaru is staying true to Sly 4. what are your thoughts?

Message 1 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Re: I would prefer a new Jak and Daxter over a new Uncharted or the Last of Us any day

Dec 24, 2012
No. They've moved on from Jak now. I'd rather them be pumping out new IPs than be an endless sequel machine like Activision

Message 2 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28846 posts

Re: I would prefer a new Jak and Daxter over a new Uncharted or the Last of Us any day

Dec 24, 2012

If they were working on Jak and Daxter 4, I'm sure that would be those complaining about how they were "out of ideas".

I'm finding that there's this weird juxtaposition in the "gamer community". So many complain about the barage of sequels and lack of orignal games, yet just as many scream about how they want to play their old games, and line up at midnight for sequel after sequel. Mixed messages anyone?

Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Dec 25, 2012
i would prefer a Jak and daxter spin off over another Uncharted, but i am really excited about The Last of Us that i cannot agree with that one Smiley Tongue
-suddenly... life has a new meaning-
Message 4 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

I like Jak and Daxter, i didnt think i would at first.  Im in the spider cave and its tough with the dark getting that power cell.  I completed all of the other boards to 100% already

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes