Sep 03 2012
By: BIackRockSoul Splicer 83 posts

I wish my dream would come true.

6 replies 100 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

Will playstation network ever  have an app or maybe downloadable contents that will allow me to change or maybe post cool back ground Images to my PSN ID?

Because really that would be epic and it wouldn't be that choice of pick one color that we have.

Like come on? At least let us buy some that are awesome like a flame background for my PSN ID and then we get to pick the color we want it like maybe we buy the images and then select what color we want.

It would really make every ones ID less...Plain.

COME ON P.S.N!!!

MAKE EPIC STUFF!

Message 1 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Re: I wish my dream would come true.

Sep 3, 2012

BIackRockSoul wrote:

Will playstation network ever  have an app or maybe downloadable contents that will allow me to change or maybe post cool back ground Images to my PSN ID?

Because really that would be epic and it wouldn't be that choice of pick one color that we have.

Like come on? At least let us buy some that are awesome like a flame background for my PSN ID and then we get to pick the color we want it like maybe we buy the images and then select what color we want.

COME ON P.S.N!!!

MAKE EPIC STUFF!

lol. Must be new here. Go to Playstation store and see the avatars. Theres hundreds of them. Got Playstation Plus? Head over to the freebies and get a avatar for free.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

BIackRockSoul wrote:

COME ON P.S.N!!!

MAKE EPIC STUFF!

troll?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 3 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I know about avatar's LOL I am saying more freedom of design.

Message 4 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 3, 2012

my background is of my clan. they made a psn background and sent it to everyone in clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 5 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 3, 2012

So instead of seeing on you're account the color's

• Red
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Yellow
  • Brown
  • Green
  • Pink

Etc...

I will see Your avatar and a cool design?

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

my background is of my clan. they made a psn background and sent it to everyone in clan.

Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Sep 4, 2012
I don't think the people that commented have any idea what you're talking about. I would be up for the idea, wouldn't really matter much though. I would be more concerned with a new home screen layout, something 2012, it looks like the PSP and last time I checked the PSP was ooolddd. I like the way Microsoft redesigns the Xbox dashboard every few years.
Message 7 of 7 (50 Views)
0 Likes