Oct 08 2012
By: sincitysir1 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

I was underwhelmed now I'm overwhelmed

28 replies 629 views Edited Oct 8, 2012
I remember when the vita first came out and I was able to buy all the games I wanted!!! Now there's so much good stuff! Flowers, retro city rampage, spy hunter and I'm sure there's some other stuff!!! I can't afford it all but this is great! Rather be overwhelmed than underwhelmed
Message 1 of 29 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Re: I was underwhelmed now I'm overwhelmed

Oct 8, 2012
October is an amazing month, and even now, two more games have been announced for October. Dokuro, which didn't have a release date yet (though we already knew it was coming this month), and Orgarhythm. The first comes next week and the latter in two weeks from now. Certainly an overload of games~.
Message 2 of 29 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I agree but it's exciting!!
Message 3 of 29 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Oct 8, 2012

"Why isn't anyone ever just 'whelmed'?"

Message 4 of 29 (578 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 9, 2012
whelm [wɛlm]
vb (tr) Archaic
1. to engulf entirely with or as if with water
2. another word for overwhelm

So there's no point in saying whelmed when its just another word for overwhelmed.
38 Platinums and counting
Message 5 of 29 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I'm inclined to buy Dokuro and Orgarhythm instead of a retail game this month since RO was pushed back. However, I'd like more cases and cartridges. Virtue's Last Reward looks great but I'm ~ about the puzzle segments. They feel a little like the Escape the Car and Escape series flash games. I planned to buy RCR and Sunflowers but I didn't and now recommend buying Super Crate Box instead of Sunflowers.

If you buy Spy Hunter, post your impression here or in another thread. I'm interested in the gameplay; not yet convinced that I should buy it.

Message 6 of 29 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Oct 10, 2012
November will be the best month for the Vita.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 7 of 29 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Oct 10, 2012

*facepalm* Dude, I was making a joke and a reference to the animated Young Justice series. In the first couple episodes, Robin says that after hearing "overwhelmed" and "underwhelmed" a few times.

Message 8 of 29 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Oct 10, 2012

desolatememe wrote:

I'm inclined to buy Dokuro and Orgarhythm instead of a retail game this month since RO was pushed back. However, I'd like more cases and cartridges. Virtue's Last Reward looks great but I'm ~ about the puzzle segments. They feel a little like the Escape the Car and Escape series flash games. I planned to buy RCR and Sunflowers but I didn't and now recommend buying Super Crate Box instead of Sunflowers.

Even without RO this month, if you are looking to get your retail fix you have Street Fighter X Tekken, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and Need for Speed: Most Wanted~.

Message 9 of 29 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Oct 10, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

desolatememe wrote:

Even without RO this month, if you are looking to get your retail fix you have Street Fighter X Tekken, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation and Need for Speed: Most Wanted~.

you forgot about spy hunter. (that is also a retail release.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 10 of 29 (395 Views)
0 Likes