Nov 05 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts

I was thinking about getting a Vito?

8 replies 224 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

I was just wondering how the Vito is doing?  I was thinking about getting one cause i was already forced to have it on ps3.  Is it superfluous or what?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 9 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: I was thinking about getting a Vito?

Nov 5, 2012
What does this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Vito

have to do with buying a Vita? I mean, whatever floats your boat, but you should be asking this in Off-Topic, no?
Message 2 of 9 (213 Views)
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Thank you for guiding me in the right direction.  Id kudos you but theres a limit, and i used all mine up.  Sony gives us a limit cause it means something i guess to kudos.

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 3 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Message 4 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 5, 2012

A Vito? How about a Luigi?

Message 5 of 9 (191 Views)
Survivor
2504 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I thought a Vito was a over-seas knockoff. lol
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 6 of 9 (143 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

Nov 6, 2012

i do believe some people of italian descent would find this thread offensive!Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 9 (132 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Lol. I meant no offence to our Italiano friends. But If I have offended, my sincerest apologies.

Message 8 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I love my vita, a vito will be a little to manly.

Message 9 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes