Feb 13 2014
By: aryan_the_fight First Son 1 posts

I want more PS4 games

[ Edited ]
8 replies 282 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

Can we have more ps4 games, I'm tired of  playing same games again and again.

Edit - Updated title and label. For more information on labels, please see this post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Message 1 of 9 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Re: want more ps4 games

Feb 13, 2014

Lol patience.  It takes years to make games, especially AAA titles.  They will be coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Member Of The GAP Since 10/30/2004
Message 2 of 9 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Well.... 100 games are slated to release this year..... so SOMETIME this year you'll be able to get more games.

Why dont you try getting the Platinum trophies in the meantime?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 9 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
803 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014

I don't understand how people who game can simply have no games to play, the scope of games available across platforms is insane. Unless this person mastered every game out for the PS4.

All Star Superman
A vita supporter in a crowd of haters. Links >>>
Twitter // Work // Instagram // Nerd Blog // Last.FM // PS MVP T&C // FFXIVarr
Message 4 of 9 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14193 posts

Re: I want more PS4 games

Feb 13, 2014

I rememeber wen the PS 2 first released every friend I had who bought one was trying to sell them after a month or two saying there was hardly any games and that the ones available were crap. Once it got close to the year mark many of those same people were trying to buy the PS 2 cosnole again and it went on to have one of the best and most diverse libraries of games ever for a console. Day 1 buyers will always have the "There's not much worth playing" problem. I've been a day 1 buyer of many consoles and the first six months is always slow in terms of releasing decent games. Systems like the PS 3 and PS 4 may take a bit lnger to get theball rolling because it takes longer dev cycles to make games nowadays but I'm sure with time some decent games will come. That PS 2 which in the beginning looked like a dud is a console I now have over 400 games for so turns out the games did eventually come lol.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Message 5 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 13, 2014

GIRUGUMESH wrote:

I don't understand how people who game can simply have no games to play, the scope of games available across platforms is insane. Unless this person mastered every game out for the PS4.

Most of ps4's library is last gen multiplat releases so it's pretty easy to get bored/have nothing to play. Owning ps3 has been a life saver for my sanity because I hardly have anything to do on ps4 myself and I got half the launch titles as well as every free ps+ title

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 6 of 9 (237 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Feb 13, 2014

We all want more games, but it does take some time. In the meantime you can get an xbox one and get Titanfall soon, or a WiiU and play some Mario 3d world (which is awesome!!!).   and I am sure there are still some ps3 gems you may have missed or just did not finish, right?

Message 7 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for this thread. Sony probably got so caught up in creating the 4 that they forgot to make games for it, I'm sure they will have several new offerings for you to enjoy by tomorrow. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Huzzah.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 8 of 9 (202 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Just wait. Thief is coming out the 25th of this month. I'm getting that and I highly reconmend you do too.

Message 9 of 9 (185 Views)
0 Likes