May 04 2013
By: iSeDuCeD First Son 5 posts

I've never been so mad -.-

21 replies 474 views Edited May 4, 2013

Here's the problem: I CAN'T CHANGE COUNTRIES.

Here's the other problem: I CAN'T TRANSFER MY TROPHIES TO A NEW ACCOUNT IF I MAKE ONE.

Here's one more problem: I CAN'T SUBSCRIBE TO PS+ OR BUY FROM THE STORE FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME CHANGE THE COUNTRY FOR MY BILLING ADDRESS SO MY CREDIT CARD GETS DECLINED

Why do I even bother......

Message 1 of 22 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: I've never been so mad -.-

May 4, 2013

have you tried simply buying PSN cards?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 22 (469 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

May 4, 2013

For being with PSN since early 2010, you should of known about the first two things you mention.

Message 3 of 22 (449 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

May 4, 2013
This is why you DON'T LIE ABOUT WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN. You did this to yourself. I have no pity for you.
My PSN
Message 4 of 22 (417 Views)
First Son
4 posts

May 4, 2013

Trueee.

Message 5 of 22 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

May 4, 2013

Generally things don't work that way.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 6 of 22 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

May 4, 2013
Why.
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 7 of 22 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

May 4, 2013
How do you know he didn't move to a different country? Lots of people move..
Message 8 of 22 (361 Views)
VP of Gaming
29406 posts

May 4, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
How do you know he didn't move to a different country? Lots of people move..

In Europe, yes. A lot of people move around the EU. Unless you're studying abroad, are going for work for a time, or are a hipster who lives "in the moment", it's a lot rarer for people in the US to relocate internationally.

Message 9 of 22 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

May 4, 2013

I did not lie.

I lived in Saudi Arabia and now I'm studying in the US. I'm 1 year away from getting my bachelor's degree afterwhich I plan to work in the US for a year or two.

It just doesn't make any sense how the PSN devs didn't anticipate this. If I had to guess I'd say a good percentage of players are in college and people usually travel and in many cases go abroad to study. I mean it's 2013 ffs, am I supposed to create a new account everytime I relocate to a new country? I didn't really care much when I found out about it 3 years ago because I figured I'd eventually make a new account if they didn't fix it. 

I just found out though that I can't transfer my trophies to a new account and this just made me flip out.

As for PSN cards, I'm thinking that's my only option, but I don't know if I want to support this managment anymore.

Message 10 of 22 (327 Views)