Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: I've had a Poor Experience with PS4

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2014

Yea they do let his be heard and fix it so people would like to pay for ps4. Sony put playstationhome on the ps4 we spent to much stuff on home and to see ps4 does not have it it just wasting our money buying a ps4.Dont make us pay for online games make it free like the ps3 does dont make us get ps plus just to play online games for the ps4. Be better than xbox dont go under thier lead.Out be them thats why you said greaness awaits but greatness does not await with the ps4 because we do not want to pay online and we want pshome to be on the ps4. We users spen way too much for it to go to waste not having it on the ps4 so please hear the coumunity and lets ake this better than microsoft with there lame xbox 360 and thier lame xbox one make it better sony you can do a good job so do it and make the coummunity proud thanks for anyone who is reading this.

Message 21 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Feb 5, 2014
@JohnKarnes

When people say the PS4 should be better than the PS3, they mean the size of the game library too.
Message 22 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Re: POOR EXPERIENCE

Feb 5, 2014

Horrible launch with no worthwhiel games, only turned on my ps4 for the first time to get hit with PSn being down, telling me I have no license for outlast, etc..... PS4 is selling on hyep alone and because MS messed up so bad with x1. Now the rubber is wearing off my controller and I barely even turn on Ps4 LOL. Last time I buy a playstation console at launch, might be a good system my 2015. Oh and it is worse then ps3 in features and media ability,. Good job.

A system to concentrate on gamers, but wait we don;t have any games yet.

Message 23 of 32 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Feb 5, 2014
I am pretty sure this was implemented so that they could make the online service BETTER! More money to put towards it more development!
Message 24 of 32 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
430 posts

Feb 5, 2014

I dunno, seems with the prices people offer to take the PS4 off their hands, hanging on seems like the sane thing to do.

Also, sane people are playing PS3 more right now. It has way more games, if you're just looking for "new, new, new."

Meanwhile, the PS4 is currently for people who want 64 player Battlefield on a console, an even pretty Killzone, Tomb Raider, or Injustice, you know, games that have longevity.

Message 25 of 32 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Feb 5, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
@JohnKarnes

When people say the PS4 should be better than the PS3, they mean the size of the game library too.

It took the PS3 7 years to get to where it is now. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 32 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: POOR EXPERIENCE

Feb 5, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Horrible launch with no worthwhiel games, only turned on my ps4 for the first time to get hit with PSn being down, telling me I have no license for outlast, etc..... PS4 is selling on hyep alone and because MS messed up so bad with x1. Now the rubber is wearing off my controller and I barely even turn on Ps4 LOL. Last time I buy a playstation console at launch, might be a good system my 2015. Oh and it is worse then ps3 in features and media ability,. Good job.

A system to concentrate on gamers, but wait we don;t have any games yet.

Crybaby. 

Go buy an Xbox.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 27 of 32 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Feb 5, 2014
@gR3yGh051

I know this, I am happy with the quality and quantity of games. I am worried for my wallet as I look ahead at 2014.
Message 28 of 32 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Feb 6, 2014

ECUAA566 wrote:

I'm overall frustrated with the lack of quality games Sony has came out with recently on the PS4. My experience since day one has been a bust. With all the system issues  " errors" its inexcusable for a person to have to deal with this. Adding up the math I've spent almost $800 on a system that works but to a degree.

On going issues with Battlefield online/campaign (I emailed a SONY rep and he told me to contact EA about their server issues. I told him I understand that its EA but you guy continue to market this, once that profit goes into the bank you think its right to just blame EA their has be some type of justice"), sometimes my Netflix freezes, "Services aren't available in region, and the lack of material on PSN its crazy how us PS4 gamers are being neglected with such low selection on PSN(remember were paying for the monthly PSPLUS to be able to access this).

Funny when you try to trade this bad boy in "PS4" gamester has the nerve to only offer $240! The insult. I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way.

Just for POOP AND GIGGLES, after a long day of work, I came home and decided to turn on my PS4 to you know  perhaps experience  "Outlast" and guess what LOL once again: services aren't available "in my region". Funny how I play my PS3 more then my PS4. Is anyone else having any of these issues or atleast sometype of similar frustration?

SONY NEEDS TO STEP THIS UP ASAP because I can't imagine many people hanging on with this quality of gaming. I've owned Sony since Ps1 and so far I've been disappointed. This experience is poor, and I will certainly  file a cooperate complaint once I do find the time it will certainly be done. LETS ME HEAR YOUR CONCERNS!

<< Meowstro Edit: I've updated your thread title to remove the CAPs and be more descriptive, broke your post up into paragraphs, and updated your thread label. More information about Labels Best Practices in PS General. >>

In regard to the amount of games avaliable to play, you cannot honesty expect a good range of games this early in the race. it's been 3 months soon to be four and not ever has there been a good amount of games out during this time period. ps2 had this issue, ps3 had this issue even the xbox 360 and original has this case. You have to at least give it  6 months to 8 for some quality content to be poop'd out appropriately. even on xbox one there really isn't anything new yet. you have dead rising, ryse, forza, and even Killer instinct, but once you have had your fill there isn't **bleep** else to play other than some recent releases. Now what do you do? You be Patient and wait for another game. 

Message 29 of 32 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
@JohnKarnes

the size of the game library????  Thats crazy thinking The PS4 hasn't even been out 3 months yet! You could compair them at the same point Do you know how many games were out on PS3 at 2 and a half months into its life cycle? I cant give you a number but it was very few maybe less then the PS4.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 30 of 32 (46 Views)
0 Likes