Feb 05 2014
By: ECUAA566 First Son 15 posts

I've had a Poor Experience with PS4

[ Edited ]
31 replies 740 views Edited Feb 5, 2014

I'm overall frustrated with the lack of quality games Sony has came out with recently on the PS4. My experience since day one has been a bust. With all the system issues  " errors" its inexcusable for a person to have to deal with this. Adding up the math I've spent almost $800 on a system that works but to a degree.

On going issues with Battlefield online/campaign (I emailed a SONY rep and he told me to contact EA about their server issues. I told him I understand that its EA but you guy continue to market this, once that profit goes into the bank you think its right to just blame EA their has be some type of justice"), sometimes my Netflix freezes, "Services aren't available in region, and the lack of material on PSN its crazy how us PS4 gamers are being neglected with such low selection on PSN(remember were paying for the monthly PSPLUS to be able to access this).

Funny when you try to trade this bad boy in "PS4" gamester has the nerve to only offer $240! The insult. I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way.

Just for POOP AND GIGGLES, after a long day of work, I came home and decided to turn on my PS4 to you know  perhaps experience  "Outlast" and guess what LOL once again: services aren't available "in my region". Funny how I play my PS3 more then my PS4. Is anyone else having any of these issues or atleast sometype of similar frustration?

SONY NEEDS TO STEP THIS UP ASAP because I can't imagine many people hanging on with this quality of gaming. I've owned Sony since Ps1 and so far I've been disappointed. This experience is poor, and I will certainly  file a cooperate complaint once I do find the time it will certainly be done. LETS ME HEAR YOUR CONCERNS!

<< Meowstro Edit: I've updated your thread title to remove the CAPs and be more descriptive, broke your post up into paragraphs, and updated your thread label. More information about Labels Best Practices in PS General. >>

Message 1 of 32 (740 Views)
Survivor
1817 posts

Re: POOR EXPERIENCE

Feb 5, 2014

I haven't hit a problem yet that there hasn't been a workaround for.  Lucky, I guess.

Message 2 of 32 (733 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Feb 5, 2014

ECUAA566 wrote:

I'm overall frustrated with the lack of quality games Sony has came out with recently on the PS4. My experience since day one has been a bust. With all the system issues  " errors" its inexcusable for a person to have to deal with this. Adding up the math I've spent almost $800 on a system that works but to a degree. On going issues with Battlefield online/campaign(I emailed a SONY rep and he told me to contact EA about their server issues. I told him I understand that its EA but you guy continue to market this, once that profit goes into the bank you think its right to just blame EA their has be some type of justice"),sometimes my Netflix freezes, "Services aren't available in region, and the lack of material on PSN its crazy how us PS4 gamers are being neglected with such low selection on PSN(remember were paying for the monthly PSPLUS to be able to access this). Funny when you try to trade this bad boy in "PS4" gamester has the nerve to only offer $240! The insult. I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way. Just for POOP AND GIGGLES, after a long day of work, I came home and decided to turn on my PS4 to you know  perhaps experience  "Outlast" and guess what LOL once againSmiley Very Happy services aren't available "in my region". Funny how I play my PS3 more then my PS4. Is anyone else having any of these issues or atleast sometype of similar frustration. SONY NEEDS TO STEP THIS UP ASAP because I can't imagine many people hanging on with this quality of gaming. I've owned Sony since Ps1 and so far I've been disappointed. This experience is poor, and I will certainly  file a cooperate complaint once I do find the time it will certainly be done. LETS ME HEAR YOUR CONCERNS!

Dont do it man.dont do it.The flag wearing welcoming commitee will be hear soon to cut you down you naysayer.Smiley Wink

"Lost In Space,Low On Fuel,Surrounded By Evil"
Message 3 of 32 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3007 posts

Feb 5, 2014
That sounds absolutely awful. On the flip side, how many companies can say they've never had a customer that had a bad experience, shame you had to be one.
Message 4 of 32 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Feb 5, 2014
I think I might leave with hegotmeagain
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 32 (706 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 5, 2014

I agree, although I sometimes disagree, Resogun was fun, Outlast is scary, but I get it ti has crappy graphics. BF4 was a complete scam, and Ghost was multiplat.

Message 6 of 32 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Feb 5, 2014

You really can't blame Sony for EA's Battlefield. Yes Sony wants you to buy it on there system but they really have slim to no control over EA's servers. And with the PSPlus complaint and sparce game collection... back to that old chest nut. Brand new system just came out, the games are coming but if you didn't do your research to find out when games would be coming out thats on you. But you do have a point with the online services lately on Sony's side. It's not just you deeling with Netflix and the like. I hope Sony can work out these problems quickly as they are pretty annoying

Message 7 of 32 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Feb 5, 2014
The opening post is one big blob, but I did see that he states that we have to pay to access psn, which is totally incorrect. Though not being able to access the store atm is annoying.
Message 8 of 32 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 5, 2014

There are plenty of things you can complain about.

The games aren't really one of them. You can't expect there to be a lot of quality just after launch.

Almost every console takes time to pick up pace with games. The term I see thrown around here a lot is it's something you have to accept as an early adopter.

Not always true but in this case it's certainly true. The games are never going to be in full swing until at least two years into the consoles life cycle.

Message 9 of 32 (658 Views)
I Only Post Everything
803 posts

Feb 5, 2014

The system has literally been out almost 4 months, I don't know why people expect slews of games instantly. 

All Star Superman
A vita supporter in a crowd of haters. Links >>>
Twitter // Work // Instagram // Nerd Blog // Last.FM // PS MVP T&C // FFXIVarr
Message 10 of 32 (629 Views)