Nov 03 2011
By: iL0VEpwnani First Son 1 posts

I need help with my main account!

2 replies 18 views Edited Nov 3, 2011

So earlier this morning i was on my ps3 because i left it on overnight by mistake and when i turned it off and try loggin back on about an hour ago it said i was my account has been banned or temorarily suspended can someone help me with this?

Message 1 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: I need help with my main account!

Nov 3, 2011

Dude Seriously Your Asking Peepz Around Here For Help....

How The Hell Are We Supposed To Help You In The First Place....

Why Dont You Go See A Tech Or Something...Oh, Better Yet Ask The People That Banned You...

THE PLAY STATION NETWORK....Just Call Them And Tell Them Wats Up...Maybe They Could Help...

H3R0
Message 2 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40037 posts

Re: I need help with my main account!

Nov 4, 2011

iL0VEpwnani wrote:

So earlier this morning i was on my ps3 because i left it on overnight by mistake and when i turned it off and try loggin back on about an hour ago it said i was my account has been banned or temorarily suspended can someone help me with this?

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

If indeed you have been suspended or banned you will receive an email from Sony within 48 hours, this email will be to the email address held on file for the PSN ID Account you have, it will explain the reason & length of the suspension/ban.

To Snake, that is EXACTLY why some people come to these Forums, for advice, so telling someone who has come here for the first time that they are wasting their time is just silly & plain wrong on your part, look at it this way, lets say one day you may need assistance with something, you might need someone's help on here then, I hope you get it!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes