Dec 27 2012
By: Queen_Haze First Son 3 posts

I need friends!

9 replies 105 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

Hi everyone I'm new to the PS community (I have been playing on xbox for a while now though) but yea the only game I have right now is COD black ops 2. I also have a mic it would be nice to have someone I could talk to Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 10 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: I need friends!

Dec 27, 2012
Can we bump here? lol
Message 2 of 10 (102 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Queen_Haze wrote:
Can we bump here? lol

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Err, no you can't "bump" here, sorry it's frowned upon, & certainly not after only 17 minutes of your first post, if you're going to bump, at least do it "quietly!

Anyway welcome to the PlayStation Community Queen_Haze, there's a dedicaetd "Looking For Friends Forum", here's the link for you: https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p...

It's probably the best place to make yourself known.

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (99 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8893 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

You can add me. Welcome to Playstation.

Message 4 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6827 posts

Dec 27, 2012

well i would suggest trying out  ps home and meet new  gamers.   its all sorts  of personaliites there ,but it best place to  find friends  over psn.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 10 (88 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Dec 27, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

well i would suggest trying out  ps home and meet new  gamers.   its all sorts  of personaliites there ,but it best place to  find friends  over psn.

Sorry but I have to diasgree with this.

There are indeed all sorts of personalities on PS HOME, some excellent, some very good, some ok, some very bad, some just awful, then there's the kids & the "perverts:, can you make friends there?, yes of course, I just think there are better places that's all.

Better places like these Forums, I'd suggest haning out around these Forums, most of the people on my friends list are from these Forums, a much better class of person Smiley Wink.

Message 6 of 10 (82 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6827 posts

Dec 27, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

There are indeed all sorts of personalities on PS HOME, some excellent, some very good, some ok, some very bad, some just awful, then there's the kids & the "perverts:, can you make friends there?, yes of course, I just think there are better places that's all.

Better places like these Forums, I'd suggest haning out around these Forums, most of the people on my friends list are from these Forums, a much better class of person Smiley Wink.

lol  lol  brit..  well its just a small suggestion lol.. Btw   you make it sound the ps fourm are freindly lol..  its the  same  folks under another name.. to my understanding..  some just  rude  to be rude, so many personalities here as well.  In my personal opinion  for myself. i dont see any diffrence from the  two. well ok ther is ignore button and  block button and  you  can esape to new space without being botherd or found.. here its not the case sadly lmaoo.

I've had very good gaming conversations on  ps  home . Met  some  real  smart guys /gals gamers  on that.  I have a few friends  from ps home. not that many from these forums maybe the ps blog Smiley Happy. Not to  many long timers  come to  these ps  forums any more, maybe the overseas ones  chasing those foriegn gals. ha ,lol.

Mcbuttz78

Message 7 of 10 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

lol  lol  brit..  well its just a small suggestion lol.. Btw   you make it sound the ps fourm are freindly lol..  its the  same  folks under another name.. to my understanding..  some just  rude  to be rude, so many personalities here as well.  In my personal opinion  for myself. i dont see any diffrence from the  two. well ok ther is ignore button and  block button and  you  can esape to new space without being botherd or found.. here its not the case sadly lmaoo.

I've had very good gaming conversations on  ps  home . Met  some  real  smart guys /gals gamers  on that.  I have a few friends  from ps home. not that many from these forums maybe the ps blog Smiley Happy. Not to  many long timers  come to  these ps  forums any more, maybe the overseas ones  chasing those foriegn gals. ha ,lol.

Glad I made you laugh mcbuttz!

It was a tough one for me really, I used to us PS HOME an awful lot, I was on there every day, for hours at a time, but I got so fed up with, bored with it & just annoyed at all the crap that goes on there, oh & the :kids" & the "perverts" just get away with so much & I got reported too for something that was so stupid it was laughable, all of that made me eventually stop going, I couldn't tell you the last time I logged in to PS HOME, wait, actually I can, it was around a month ago, i was bored lol & decided to have a look, see what I had been missing all this time, well you know what, it froze my bloody PS3, tried it twice more, same thing, so I gave up, good old PS HOME huh!

I still have some friends on my friends list who I originally met on PS HOME, I'm surprised they haven't "dumped me" for not being on there lol.

If your serious about being "harassed" on here or being followed then report it to the Management Team, all concerns are taken seriously.

I've seen some "old"  people return, I think these Forums are good, I have a good relationship, or at least I think I do with a number of people on here, I think you have to make that effort though to go out of your way to help others & be nice etc.

Some people are just rude to be rude, some people like to "press buttons" because they know they'll get a response, it's worth waking away from a Thread of you can, I do it myself all the time if I think the conversation is not going the way I want it to.

Have a good one!

BRIT-KO

Message 8 of 10 (68 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24526 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I have to jump in here. Smiley Happy

I don't get these threads. If you want to meet people to play with I think it's best to do it in games not on the forums. You know the people you meet in game like the same games you do or at least one of them. I met some great people playing RE5 and couldn't have Platinumed it without them.

If you want to meet people just to chat with then Home or these forums are both good choices. Of course both have the same drawbacks but there isn't much you can do about that other than ignore.

Message 9 of 10 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6827 posts

Dec 28, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

I have to jump in here. Smiley Happy

I don't get these threads. If you want to meet people to play with I think it's best to do it in games not on the forums. You know the people you meet in game like the same games you do or at least one of them. I met some great people playing RE5 and couldn't have Platinumed it without them.

If you want to meet people just to chat with then Home or these forums are both good choices. Of course both have the same drawbacks but there isn't much you can do about that other than ignore.

well a new   playstationer dont know any better, they   will start a thread for help which is the right thing to do. ps home is  very kool idea, and  so  the forums to find friends.

i met a few people in games   maybe 2.. . i dont  trash  tlk  in gams but  some reason  i get alot of junk mail when i  win.   .

Mcbuttz78

Message 10 of 10 (56 Views)
0 Likes