Highlighted
Jul 29 2012
By: DannyDJ-Forever First Son 1 posts

I'm trying to retrieve an old PSN account.

6 replies 157 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I don't know what happened to it really? Maybe it got hacked or I forgot the password. I know the birth date. But when I check my email it says I have that account on it. To make things more simple:

I have 2 account with the same Sign in email address I guess. But I changed one of my email address for my new account. But it still shows activity on the account. (I'm using a fake email for my new account). The old one has my email, but when I go to forgot password I can't find the date of birth. So my question is basically.

Can I find the email of my old account through it's user name.

Old account username: DannyDJ2450

Message 1 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: I'm trying to retrieve an old PSN account.

Jul 30, 2012
my best help would be is to call sony. the playstation service team might be able to help.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 2 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1131 posts

Jul 30, 2012

DannyDJ-Forever wrote:

I don't know what happened to it really? Maybe it got hacked or I forgot the password. I know the birth date. But when I check my email it says I have that account on it. To make things more simple:

I have 2 account with the same Sign in email address I guess. But I changed one of my email address for my new account. But it still shows activity on the account. (I'm using a fake email for my new account). The old one has my email, but when I go to forgot password I can't find the date of birth. So my question is basically.

Can I find the email of my old account through it's user name.

Old account username: DannyDJ2450

I would call sony ASAP. Its 1-800-345-SONY. They can better help sort this out for you.

Message 3 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 31, 2012

trying to get your account back are you gamesharing ! you need to stop gamesharing sony patched it it will block you from getting other user's games and you said you dont know your date of birth you faked your date of birth did you -_- well it is called breaching you could get in trouble like you get suspended of your account you just need to tell the truth to them i was breaking the terms and i forgot my d.o.b im sorry and maybe they would help you contact sony !!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 31, 2012

trying to get your account back are you gamesharing ! you need to stop gamesharing sony patched it it will block you from getting other user's games and you said you dont know your date of birth you faked your date of birth did you -_- well it is called breaching you could get in trouble like you get suspended of your account you just need to tell the truth to them i was breaking the terms and i forgot my d.o.b im sorry and maybe they would help you 

Message 5 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Contacting Sony CS would be the best bet. They may be able to help since you know your basic information.

1-800-345-7669 or you can contact them using live chat on us.playstation.com

Message 6 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 31, 2012

how to share games? can you tell me?

Message 7 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes