Reply
Highlighted
Nov 27 2013
By: Vladdie93 Hekseville Citizen 328 posts
Offline

I'm getting tired of this.

24 replies 491 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

My PS4 was sent broken. Had to send it back.

Now my Vita isn't working. My buttons and touchscreen work, but during games it doesn't.

I'm on hold with Playstation on  the phone, and I'll probably have to send it to them.

 

Getting tired of my Sony devices not working...

 

I just want to play games over my vacation.

Message 1 of 25 (491 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/16/2009
Offline
208 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

That sucks man, I hope they get it all sorted out for you quick, so you can play games. I went thru all that a few years back with my 360 during my vacation and while it was away being repaired I purchased a PS3 out of anger. lol. 




Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Message 2 of 25 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

Well luckily my PS4 is apparently supposed to come back today, but what worries me is that they had it for about 5 hours.

Literally. I sent it out Monday, they got it Tuesday, and then they sent it back out again.

I'm not exactly sure what they could've done in that time, and I'm worried that they did nothing.

 

If it doesn't work this time, I am definitely returning it and getting me money back.

Message 3 of 25 (462 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

Vladdie93 wrote:

My PS4 was sent broken. Had to send it back.

Now my Vita isn't working. My buttons and touchscreen work, but during games it doesn't.

I'm on hold with Playstation on  the phone, and I'll probably have to send it to them.

 

Getting tired of my Sony devices not working...

 

I just want to play games over my vacation.


I'm sorry to hear this, Vladdie. There's never a good time to have our gaming systems break, but, over the holidays does make it worse. Smiley Sad  Hope all gets expedited, and you are playing again soon. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 4 of 25 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

Vladdie93 wrote:

Well luckily my PS4 is apparently supposed to come back today, but what worries me is that they had it for about 5 hours.

Literally. I sent it out Monday, they got it Tuesday, and then they sent it back out again.

I'm not exactly sure what they could've done in that time, and I'm worried that they did nothing.

 

If it doesn't work this time, I am definitely returning it and getting me money back.


Oh, in these "sent damaged" cases, they are usually sending flat-out replacements, so, don't fret about the turnaround time. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 5 of 25 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Vladdie93 wrote:

My PS4 was sent broken. Had to send it back.

Now my Vita isn't working. My buttons and touchscreen work, but during games it doesn't.

I'm on hold with Playstation on  the phone, and I'll probably have to send it to them.

 

Getting tired of my Sony devices not working...

 

I just want to play games over my vacation.


I'm sorry to hear this, Vladdie. There's never a good time to have our gaming systems break, but, over the holidays does make it worse. Smiley Sad  Hope all gets expedited, and you are playing again soon. 


Thanks. Hoping the same does happen. However, I bought the Vita used about 3 months ago, so I don't think I can get that expedited. I  at least can hope that it doesn't cost a lot to get it repaired.

Message 6 of 25 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Vladdie93 wrote:

Well luckily my PS4 is apparently supposed to come back today, but what worries me is that they had it for about 5 hours.

Literally. I sent it out Monday, they got it Tuesday, and then they sent it back out again.

I'm not exactly sure what they could've done in that time, and I'm worried that they did nothing.

 

If it doesn't work this time, I am definitely returning it and getting me money back.


Oh, in these "sent damaged" cases, they are usually sending flat-out replacements, so, don't fret about the turnaround time. Smiley Happy


Oh. They made such a big deal about having it take up to 14 days, I figured that they would just be repairing it.

Didn't think about that.

Message 7 of 25 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that! Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 25 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013

So, I just got off the phone with Sony.

Bad news is that it'll cost me about as much to get it fixed by Sony as it would to just get a new one.

 

So, great. Lovely. Now my PS Vita isn't working properly, and I have to return Ys: memories of Celceta because it won't work.

 

What a happy vacation.

Message 9 of 25 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm getting tired of this.

Nov 27, 2013
I'm gonna sell my Wii U to get a new Vita.

Not using the darn thing anyways.
Message 10 of 25 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes