Jan 27 2014
By: Dreadnaught360 Hekseville Citizen 352 posts

I'm angry at Sony and PS4

20 replies 272 views Edited Jan 27, 2014

I am so mad that I can barely type this....

I paid $400 for this piece of junk and it doesn't even make me toast... a $30 toaster can do that and here I was expecting for $400 that my ps4 would.

It doesn't have a built in screen like the ipad... WTH Sony, I expected with a generation 4 game console you would at least have a built in screen and it better be retina so help me....

Games crash once every once in a while... like once a month or so.... Even though you don't make the games I BLAME YOU SONY!!!

And why aren't you supporting flash????? Its being phased out but you should make this next generation console support older generation software that is no longer being supported!!!!! While your at it bring back component cables because I cant afford a new tv BAH

Your charging money to improve the online experience.... Even though I knew this going into purchasing the console.. I am so mad right now.

Oh and I can't find the console for sale anywhere.... Even though I should have known to preorder consider pre-orders were out for a year before the launch and your selling the console worldwide to millions of people... I BLAME YOU SONY for not working those chinese factory workers hard enough to produce enough consoles to meet demand for people like me who didn't plan ahead and pre-order.

I am so angry and even though it would cost twice as much to build a gaming computer that would perform this smoothly I am going to come on these forums and complain... even though Sony doesn't read these forums... IM ANGRY!!!!

Message 1 of 21 (272 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: I'm angry at Sony and PS4

Jan 27, 2014
I think the Xbone gets hot enough to make toast.
Message 2 of 21 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Obvious troll.. I got mine on day one and I've had some of the best toast I'veever had since. I've done bread, bagels, waffles, and even toaster pancakes with no problem whatsoever.

Message 3 of 21 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jan 27, 2014

CaptainJ1342 wrote:
I think the Xbone gets hot enough to make toast.

That must be why it costs $100 more. You get what you pay for....

Message 4 of 21 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Here here! Stupid Sony.
Message 5 of 21 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13017 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Why doesn't the ps4 grow hands and legs and give me a back massage. Like **bleep** why did I even buy this system????

I'm getting an xbox 1!
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 6 of 21 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jan 27, 2014

if you want a built in screen buy a wii U. Why do you care if they are hard to find if you have one? I just bought one at bestbuy.com for my sister and her husband. You suck at searching for in stock consoles. 

Message 7 of 21 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jan 27, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

if you want a built in screen buy a wii U. Why do you care if they are hard to find if you have one? I just bought one at bestbuy.com for my sister and her husband. You suck at searching for in stock consoles. 

Hey all star.... The post was sarcastic to shed light on how ridiculous the complaints on these forums are.

Message 8 of 21 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jan 27, 2014

Dreadnaught360 wrote:

I am so mad that I can barely type this....

I paid $400 for this piece of junk and it doesn't even make me toast... a $30 toaster can do that and here I was expecting for $400 that my ps4 would.

It doesn't have a built in screen like the ipad... WTH Sony, I expected with a generation 4 game console you would at least have a built in screen and it better be retina so help me....

Games crash once every once in a while... like once a month or so.... Even though you don't make the games I BLAME YOU SONY!!!

And why aren't you supporting flash????? Its being phased out but you should make this next generation console support older generation software that is no longer being supported!!!!! While your at it bring back component cables because I cant afford a new tv BAH

Your charging money to improve the online experience.... Even though I knew this going into purchasing the console.. I am so mad right now.

Oh and I can't find the console for sale anywhere.... Even though I should have known to preorder consider pre-orders were out for a year before the launch and your selling the console worldwide to millions of people... I BLAME YOU SONY for not working those chinese factory workers hard enough to produce enough consoles to meet demand for people like me who didn't plan ahead and pre-order.

I am so angry and even though it would cost twice as much to build a gaming computer that would perform this smoothly I am going to come on these forums and complain... even though Sony doesn't read these forums... IM ANGRY!!!!

sarcasm

Grindhead_Jim

Message 9 of 21 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Hey, I have an idea!

I'll mock the people that spend their money and are dissatisfied with the product and come here to vent!1!!1

Shame on you --'
Message 10 of 21 (220 Views)