Jan 02 2012
By: DirTy-Boii69 First Son 10 posts

I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

4 replies 16 views Edited Jan 2, 2012

When i started my ps3 the 1st day it got hott real quik but its so amazing i just wish i k new to see myharddrive space and/or delete my profile an download a game to my harddrive?help...

Message 1 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

Jan 2, 2012

english?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

Jan 2, 2012

well thanks for the lecture but it doe's not explain y it gets hott to me, this is my 1st ps3 and just making sure its all alright ...

Message 3 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 2, 2012

thanks for making more sense the 2nd time around.

Its perfectly normal.

Worry about it when it starts to show a message that says its overheated and will shut down.

Make sure your PS3 is in an open space and in a relatively cool room.

Otherwise having it in a confined space or a room that is fairly warm may eventually cause issues with heat.

But, you should also invest in the extended warranty as well.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9600 posts

Jan 2, 2012

It's normal for the ps3 to push out hot air within the hour of being used.

Message 5 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes