Jan 02 2012
By: DirTy-Boii69 First Son 10 posts

I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

4 replies 11 views Edited Jan 2, 2012

When i started my ps3 the 1st day it got hott real quik but its so amazing i just wish i k new to see myharddrive space and/or delete my profile an download a game to my harddrive?help...

Message 1 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15957 posts

Re: I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

Jan 2, 2012

english?

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 2 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: I just bought the uncharted 3 bundle ps3 an wanted to know why does it get to warm less then 2 hours and can anyone or would like to play online Uncharted 3 with me?i wish to have a partner :)

Jan 2, 2012

well thanks for the lecture but it doe's not explain y it gets hott to me, this is my 1st ps3 and just making sure its all alright ...

Message 3 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15957 posts

Jan 2, 2012

thanks for making more sense the 2nd time around.

Its perfectly normal.

Worry about it when it starts to show a message that says its overheated and will shut down.

Make sure your PS3 is in an open space and in a relatively cool room.

Otherwise having it in a confined space or a room that is fairly warm may eventually cause issues with heat.

But, you should also invest in the extended warranty as well.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 4 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6302 posts

Jan 2, 2012

It's normal for the ps3 to push out hot air within the hour of being used.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 5 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes