First Son
15 posts

Re: I hope Declassified isn't a bust...

Aug 14, 2012
all negative no hope? Sell your vita I no more about the games than u.
Message 21 of 24 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 14, 2012
All negatives no hope? Have you seen the thread title?
Message 22 of 24 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

babybee2012 wrote:
all negative no hope? Sell your vita I no more about the games than u.

please elaborate. what could you possibly know when activision won't even tell us whos developing it yet? your post is invalid if u tell me after the gamescom announcements. i've pegged you as a pathological liar after going thru ur posts. i'll start with your first post ever:

from thread. ur text is plain my breakdown is bold and italic. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Games-General/PS-Vita-Launch-Line-up-New-Exclusive-Ga...

Hi im Justin. I own a Ps3 ,Sony S, Xbox360 and my favorite is Psvita.this might b true.. is sony s the tablet? or a made up platform.  If u have the psp games already u can copy them to your Psvita. only true if u bought digital; not hard copy; and only a percentage are compatible for that matter. If say you want to play Monster Hunter freedom unite u can buy a psn card but put the psn card on the vita and buy and download. It looks way better than the psp version. Sony is making a Onliine version for vita soon. prove this is more than idle fanboy wet dream. i wish it were true cuz it'd slay sales in japan.  Some games are 10dollars psn games n psp games at Gamespot Mk9 with free Online. I have Unit 13coop *w/ online pass, Resistance multiplayer*w/ online pass, Wipeout, Monster hunter*not online its huge and works on vita. Most psn games work now there are about 5 games that work on both systems... far from most. Puddle is cool no its not. And I have alot of demos. That list is not complete. Sony has said Psvita will soon be able to play almost ever ps1ps2 when did they ever promise us ps2 games? source? and its pathetic we still lack ps1 support. and cross play with Ps3 games some cool games coming up to use this i'll agree to that, altho the lied to us about killzone 3 and oversold the feature on launch. They are makiing Psvita games very close to Ps3 ive compared some for a handheld its amazing. 3DS may have more games but my Nephew brings alot over and my eyes burn I have to take the 3d off. If u dont own the rubber case with the backpads its down to 17.99 I have Google Marketplace and sis has Iphone 4 I dont like touchscreen Apple and Andriod games may be cheap. They are so short not even worth it. Tegra 2 and 3 has been the biggest letdown. Gamelofts the best Ios and Driod company yeah right. They are cheap Copy cats. i'm not gonna argue w/ u on these points. i agree. but these are opinions not facts. Order and Chaos may be only 99 cents with a subcript But most veterans have spent over 200 dollars just to hit mastercraft. ur losing me here. With some Rich Ios users have spent more than 1000 dollars on a Wow generic clone. Most games are Freemium now. So I no longer play Ios games or andriod games. Im against Apple me too!. I have told Sony about not letting Ios have any of their games u tell 'em man. Cause my sister showed me The walking Dead game on ios. Sony is porting it to vita soon source on this ? not true bra. and the ios game is a port of the point n click adventur ones for console at that. Theirs over 60+ actually there's only 59 and alot of these are not out still http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games games on vita already with Psvitas lineup and psn. Sony wlll bring out their own Fps shooters and Mmopgs online and they arent copy cats source? keep on dreamin buddy. Sorry for my long text. That huge list is very impressive and theirs alot more coming what huge list? the one u made up??. Gow and Soul Sacrifice Coop and black ops soon for Vita. Sony is the future in gaming and handheld My opinion i hope so!!. See yah peace!!

Message 23 of 24 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Yeesh. THAT was your first post? Quite a mouthful. Think mine was a few sentences if that. Not sure though. Back to main topic I hope that (and this really is just hoping) Declassified gets the same online overhaul thatBlack Ops 2 is getting. I couldn't imagine anything worse than when Assassins Creed II came out with Bloodlines for PSP and Bloodlines received none of the upgrades and enhancements the ACII did.
Message 24 of 24 (37 Views)
0 Likes