Jul 22 2012
By: kingjohn_cd Lombax Warrior 218 posts

I hope Declassified isn't a bust...

23 replies 187 views Edited Jul 22, 2012
I really do. Learn from Burning Skies apparent mistakes! (I'm not a resistance fan and never played it but IGN hated it, so... Meh)
Message 1 of 24 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: I hope Declassified isn't a bust...

Jul 22, 2012
Resistance was a big bust, Sony let an inexperienced team work on the game and sadly, it is the same for Declassified.

No one that has worked on a big name CoD title knows who is developing the game for the Vita, which can not be good news.
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Yeah, 

I figured the fact that they did not show anything on COD at E3 was a very bad sign.   It was right on the heels of the Resistance failure.  I am sure they stood back and said crap, we best not let the same happen with COD.   Could mean the project is half assed.   And simply the fact that they are not ready to show gameplay footage 4 months before a games release is concerning.   Most games are showing footage a year in advance to get us all excited.   Why not do the same unless you are believing you have a fail.

Message 3 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Not that IM raging out on COD fans or anything, but just the thought alone of another COD game coming out is already having people sigh with irritation, I guess were all excited because of the thought of having the same quality COD games made exclusively to the Vita or a handheld no-less, is something to be excited about.

But we all know the good games for any new console wont come out for at least 1.5 years when the console is released, so that gives developers plenty of time to know the product inside and out, know its heights or limitations, and truly take advantage of that knowledge to create something high in quality.

Halo 3 was NOT released the same year the 360 came out, that alone speaks for the concept itself.

Of course Killzone Vita was in production since Feb of 2011 so WTH right?

Message 4 of 24 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jul 29, 2012
So everyone pretty much expects it to be a fail. Great.
Message 5 of 24 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jul 29, 2012
All right here's a little prediction... They see Burning Skies failure to stay true to the franchise, redo alot of things, and decide to hold off at E3 just to be safe. Later at Gamescom they show the world what their doing with the game. It comes out and the world loves it. That's what's gonna happen. I just (don't) know it.
Message 6 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 31, 2012
its official, declassifies is gonna be a bust cause im pretty sure u all have that feeling in your stomach ive had that feeling the second i heard it was comin out on vita im still gonna buy it to see how it is, or i could just to on youtube and see what its like

Message 7 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I would hope it isn't a bust. I absolutely refuse to buy the game, but if it sell more units and gets more developers on board with the Vita, that can never be a bad thing. Anyone else boycotting this game?

Message 8 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Heck no. If the game as addictive as your standard online shooter then of course I'll get it.
Message 9 of 24 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 7, 2012
If i here some good reviews the yea ill get it
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/lazerwave217.png
Message 10 of 24 (82 Views)
0 Likes