Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Re: I have the feeling if i make a thread and say "the 3DS suck and you should buy the Vita instead",at least one fanboy would reply to me with hate talk

May 26, 2012

FreshRevenge wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

The 3DS suck and the Vita is better, here is some reason:

1. 3DS graphic is like potatoes quality, so much pixelation while the Vita's graphic is on par with the PS3
  2. Most launch PSVita game recive 7+ star, while the 3DS, even with better sale have very crappy game and fews are good
  3. The Vita have 2 analog, nuff said
  4. The Vita have 2 touch screen, nuff said again
  5. The Vita screen is bigger
  6. The 3DS have crappy 3D effect that give seizures
  7. The 3DS is region block
  8. We have PSN and better online community, support, and multiplayer
  9. The Vita spec is much more powerful
  10. Super Mario 3DS is for baby, real man play Uncharted or Ninja Gaiden

I see dem FANBOY lurking in the corner ready to flame me.... go on ahead, i don't care, i just post this thread to lure you out, you and your " PSVIta suck" or " 3DS is more better" threads. Anyway for all of you guy who actually like the Vita and a SOny fan don't take this seriously, i was high !!!!!!

well let's be honest here. You seem to be doing a comparison thread. Usually comparison threads don't fare well. Even if you are saying the PSVita is better, these forums aren't here to insult other products or the competition. So I would advise you not to push this thread any further because if

I was a MoD I would lock it up as Quick as Possible!

Photobucket

Which makes me wonder... where are they anyway? I feel that they left us again, like that horrible time when the scavenger hunt was going on and for some reason people could not figure out what to do. Thus flooding the section with pointless "codes" discussions.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Re: I have the feeling if i make a thread and say "the 3DS suck and you should buy the Vita instead",at least one fanboy would reply to me with hate talk

May 26, 2012

idk, but I requested an email address change twice months ago and I have yet to see a reply lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes