First Son
23 posts

Re: I have many questions! :)

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah, I have all those already. Let's hope they release the ones I mentioned and more Neo Geo ones. Wii is still releasing more Neo Geo games as we speak, but I don't see the point in getting them for the Wii as much as for the PS3 because PS3 is the only one that brings them out with that much high resolution. Thanks for the info.

Message 11 of 17 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28552 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stratogustav wrote:

6 How can I use the move on Gran Turismo 5?

They said so many times that it was going to be compatible. The game itself has options for the Eye, which I don't even know why since I can't figure out how to use the move on the game. Sony has even released a Move Racing Wheel. But what's the point if GT5 does not responds to the move?

(You haven't seen this, have you?

7. If the move doesn't work on GT5 is it possible to use the regular PS3 controller as a wheel like in MotorStorm?

(If you mean Sixaxis control, I've never tried it, but I don't think so. There's wheels available that work very well, too. You might want to look at them.)

Message 12 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Yeah that's what I saw and it made me wondered. I like to hold the wheel on the air like in Mario Kart for the Wii and this design looks good to me, but what's the point in getting it if it doesn't work for GT5.

And for the other question thanks for letting me know it's called "sixaxis control", do you know what games come with this feature besides MotorStorm?

Message 13 of 17 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Doesn anyone else knows for sure if Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles don't need navigation?

Message 14 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4993 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

The Move wheel does work with GT5. Smiley Wink

It's yet to be known if the paddle shifters actually function with GT5 though.

Message 15 of 17 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I just checked reviews of Resident Evil Chronicles and they look awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Message 16 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 3, 2012

That's actually great to know. I want to use those things they have on the side for manual shifting. I have those in my real life car and it would be cool to use them on the GT5 with those speedy cars.

Message 17 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes