Nov 02 2012
By: stratogustav First Son 23 posts

I have many questions! :)

[ Edited ]
16 replies 173 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

1. Where are the $20 back from October purchases? I spend about $150.

2. When is Sony going to release more HD Neo-Geo games?

They need to release:

The King Of Fighters '97

Art Of Fighting 2

Art Of FIghting 3

The King Of Fighters '98

Samurai Shodown II

Samurai Shodown III

Samurai Shodown IV

Samurai Shodown V

Samurai Shodown V Special

The King Of Fighters 2000

Fatal Fury 2

Fatal Fury 3

Fatal Fury Special

The King Of Fighters 2001

Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug 5

The King Of Fighters 2002

Real Bout Fatal Fury

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

The King Of Fighters 2003

Garou Mark Of The Wolves

SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos

Sonic Wings 2

Sonic Wings 3

Shock Troopers Second Squad

World Heroes 2

World Heroes 2 Jet

Wolrd Heroes Perfect

Also The King Of Fighters '99 and Metal Slug X because the PS1 Classics versions are not as cool as the Neo-Geo ones.

I got the whole Neo Geo library on my PC and I love playing it with my Pro-Arcade Fighting Stick when I connected it to my big HD Bravia, but the games don't look as nice as they look on the PS3 with the HDMI and the 1080P resolution. Plus I love putting the scanlines.

I wouldn't mind purchasing them on the PS3 just for that reason. I even updated it to 1 TB so I can play all these cool games on it.

3. How can we request them to release more fighting games on the PSN? I hate changing discs and I love having everything on the PS3's hard drive.

They did an awesome job in putting the ones they have now, I already got Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe, Super Street Fighetr IV Arcade Edition, The King Of Fighters XIII, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins. But they should also put on the PSN:

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Street Fighter X Tekken

Tekken 3

Tekken 4

Tekken 6

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 Mark Of The Millennium 2001

Capcom Fighting Evolution

4. How can we request more PS2 games, specially those by Konami on the PSN? I love those kind that are on the PS3 already like Hard Corps Uprising and Castlevania Harmony Of Despair, and the PS1 ones like Chronicles and Symphony Of The Night, but the PS2 ones were gold as well:

Castlevania Lament Of Innocence

Castlevania Curse Of Darkness

Contra Shattered Soldier

Neo Contra

Gradius III And IV

Gradius V

5. How can we request more PS3 games put on PSN?

I have them in disc, but it would be cool to have them on the PSN:

God Of War III

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Ninja Gaiden 3

Time Crisis Razing Storm

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow

House Of The Dead Overkill

The Last Guardian (if ever comes out)

6 How can I use the move on Gran Turismo 5?

They said so many times that it was going to be compatible. The game itself has options for the Eye, which I don't even know why since I can't figure out how to use the move on the game. Sony has even released a Move Racing Wheel. But what's the point if GT5 does not responds to the move?

7. If the move doesn't work on GT5 is it possible to use the regular PS3 controller as a wheel like in MotorStorm?

8. What other first shooter video games are there besides Time Crisis and House Of The Dead on PS3 that do not required the use of the navigation control? I really love those kind of games.

I do like Killzone and Resistance, but with the regular controller, because the navigation really messes up the move function with the gun.

9. Are there any other games like 1942 Joint Strike on the PS3? I love that game and I can't find others like it. Any other new ones like that coming up?

10. Are they ever going to release Darkstalkers 2 on the PS1 Classics? I got 1 and 3 and is odd to be missing the one in the middle. Same thing with the missing Sonic The Hedgehog 3.

Message 1 of 17 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: I have many questions! :)

Nov 2, 2012

I have one question.

Why did you post the same exact thread twice?

Message 2 of 17 (169 Views)
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

It said it wasn't posted yet and it was. but I edited the duplicate. I couldn't find the delete option though.

Message 3 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8502 posts

Nov 2, 2012
1. might have to contact sony but I saw other people asking the same question in other places online, so maybe sony haven't sent out the $$$ yet? I'd still ask them just to be on the safer side.

As for the game request, it would have to be directly through the specific companies (ie neo geo playmore, capcom, konami, etc.)

6-7 Can't help you as I never played GT5

8 Resident Evil Chronicles HD, but you have to confirm with other people as I'm not 100% possitive that it doesn't require the use of the navigation control

9 a game called under defeat HD is coming out soon
Message 4 of 17 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2012

i don't know about the other questions but for the $20 back question i have an answer for you. morgan haro said on the last ps+ update blog post (in the replies) that you'll get it around nov 7th - 9th

Message 5 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I downloaded the Resisdent Evil 6 demo and you need to navigate in that one. Doesn anyone else knows for sure that Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles don't need navigation?

Also real thanks for the suggestions. That Under Defeat HD looks really good.

Message 6 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 2, 2012

It's good to know they haven't post those credits yet. For a second I thought I lost them when they updated the PSN Store's layout.

Message 7 of 17 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Nov 2, 2012

stratogustav wrote:

1. Where are the $20 back from October purchases? I spend about $150.
From the blog post they said you'd get it in email and a message through the PS3, sometime in november. Call Sony support and see if they actually have timeline on that.

2. When is Sony going to release more HD Neo-Geo games?
When the developers choose to

They need to release:

The King Of Fighters '97

Art Of Fighting 2

Art Of FIghting 3

The King Of Fighters '98

Samurai Shodown II

Samurai Shodown III

Samurai Shodown IV

Samurai Shodown V

Samurai Shodown V Special

The King Of Fighters 2000

Fatal Fury 2

Fatal Fury 3

Fatal Fury Special

The King Of Fighters 2001

Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug 5

The King Of Fighters 2002

Real Bout Fatal Fury

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

The King Of Fighters 2003

Garou Mark Of The Wolves

SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos

Sonic Wings 2

Sonic Wings 3

Shock Troopers Second Squad

World Heroes 2

World Heroes 2 Jet

Wolrd Heroes Perfect

Also The King Of Fighters '99 and Metal Slug X because the PS1 Classics versions are not as cool as the Neo-Geo ones.

I got the whole Neo Geo library on my PC and I love playing it with my Pro-Arcade Fighting Stick when I connected it to my big HD Bravia, but the games don't look as nice as they look on the PS3 with the HDMI and the 1080P resolution. Plus I love putting the scanlines.

I wouldn't mind purchasing them on the PS3 just for that reason. I even updated it to 1 TB so I can play all these cool games on it.

3. How can we request them to release more fighting games on the PSN? I hate changing discs and I love having everything on the PS3's hard drive.

Licensing and profitability 

They did an awesome job in putting the ones they have now, I already got Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe, Super Street Fighetr IV Arcade Edition, The King Of Fighters XIII, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins. But they should also put on the PSN:

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Street Fighter X Tekken

Tekken 3

Tekken 4

Tekken 6

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 Mark Of The Millennium 2001

Capcom Fighting Evolution

4. How can we request more PS2 games, specially those by Konami on the PSN? I love those kind that are on the PS3 already like Hard Corps Uprising and Castlevania Harmony Of Despair, and the PS1 ones like Chronicles and Symphony Of The Night, but the PS2 ones were gold as well:

There is a blog share that you can make a post. As people browse the blog share they can upvote or downvote the idea. Its not like the higher the upvotes Sony is going to automatically make it so, Its more of a respository of ideas they can pull from. 
But I do want Gradius V, I miss that series

Castlevania Lament Of Innocence

Castlevania Curse Of Darkness

Contra Shattered Soldier

Neo Contra

Gradius III And IV

Gradius V

5. How can we request more PS3 games put on PSN?
That actually depends largely on licensing, the developer and publisher, and if its actually profitable

I have them in disc, but it would be cool to have them on the PSN:

God Of War III

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Ninja Gaiden 3

Time Crisis Razing Storm

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow

House Of The Dead Overkill

The Last Guardian (if ever comes out)

6 How can I use the move on Gran Turismo 5?
Move is only compatible on GT5 for HEAD-TRACKING as far as I know.

They said so many times that it was going to be compatible. The game itself has options for the Eye, which I don't even know why since I can't figure out how to use the move on the game. Sony has even released a Move Racing Wheel. But what's the point if GT5 does not responds to the move?

GT5 came out BEFORE Move

7. If the move doesn't work on GT5 is it possible to use the regular PS3 controller as a wheel like in MotorStorm?
Obviously, yes.

8. What other first shooter video games are there besides Time Crisis and House Of The Dead on PS3 that do not required the use of the navigation control? I really love those kind of games.
You mean Rail Shooters? I think thats it to be honest. I do wish Time Crisis was better supported for console use instead of just being ported over. 

I do like Killzone and Resistance, but with the regular controller, because the navigation really messes up the move function with the gun.

9. Are there any other games like 1942 Joint Strike on the PS3? I love that game and I can't find others like it. Any other new ones like that coming up?

10. Are they ever going to release Darkstalkers 2 on the PS1 Classics? I got 1 and 3 and is odd to be missing the one in the middle. Same thing with the missing Sonic The Hedgehog 3.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 17 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15494 posts

Nov 2, 2012

All your purchases should be in your download list. It's found under your account on the PS store (just look under view downloads). There are no more Neo Geo releases, that was it. There are a  lot od PSN fighting games. Street fighter, mortal kombat, King of fighters, Tekken, Virtua fightet 5, etc all have PSN releases. You can't request PSN games or any classic games, you just have to hope that what you wanted arrives on the store.IDK how to use move with GT5, but try updating the title first. Finally, there are two Resident evil games that use move. They are HD remakes of Umbrella and darkside chronicles.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 9 of 17 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

About 7 I did not meant with the analog, but by turning the control itself like in MotorStorm.

Also thakns for letting me know the name of that genre, "rail shooters", it's good to know that's what it's called.

Message 10 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes