Sep 26 2011
By: Antoniowg6 First Son 4 posts

I have an Idea for PSN and Xbox Live. Please tell me what you think of it.

4 replies 14 views Edited Sep 26, 2011

I have an idea for Psn and Xbox Live to be able to play against each other. A lot of people agrue about which one is better at game. Why don't Psn and Xbox Live make a Event or a New Downloadable content for the both of them to be able to play against one another online! Sony and Microsoft might think "We don't want to waste our time and money to do so." Well for the Event I was thinking of Psn vs Xbox Live free for a week to see how it goes. After that week time period, the event ends. Sony and Microsoft put it the same way that they would do the Playstation Plus or Xbox Live Gold Membership. You pay for the ablities to play Psn against Xbox Live for like 3 monthes for example: $20 and for a year $50. This will give Microsoft and Sony a lot of money to be able to upgrade the systems and help with the creation of other games or anything they might need or want the money for. This will be a big impact on Psn and Microsoft for the players and the workers of both companies. What do you think?

Message 1 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: I have an Idea for PSN and Xbox Live. Please tell me what you think of it.

Sep 26, 2011

I think you shouldn't hold your breath.

Message 2 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Sep 26, 2011

No. It would be one big flame war. All you would hear is the kids on Live screaming about how their service is better, and all the eco and static of the crappy Bluetooth's on PSN.

bren92 Trophy Card
Message 3 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 27, 2011

It would be a great idea for me since the majority of my friends have 360s instead of PS3s; however, I could never see Sony or Microsoft forging that kind of partnership since they're competitors.  Who knows...I guess it could happen in the far future.

Message 4 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Sep 27, 2011

yeah this will happen.

the same day you can buy a 6 pack of coke and pesi mixed

Message 5 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes