Sep 17 2012
By: KhoaISKira Uncharted Territory 1532 posts

I have a funny feeling

9 replies 254 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

Yeah so I know people stop raging about COD Black Ops Declassified now since everyone is having fun playing LBP Vita, but funny now that I mention it, I alway think of this COD game as a patch and Mod for Resistance with complete weapon and map Mod, character Mod, and Name Change :smileysad: but there something calling me to get it, don't know why, surely we could just sit here and said it's suck but we haven't try it yet so does IGN, but we can sit here and discuss whether it's a patch and Mod of Resistance or not LOL

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 1 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Re: I have a funny feeling

Sep 17, 2012
It might be really good, we haven't seen any full MP game play yet. If it has that COD lobby to game play and back to lobby feel it could be the Vita's killer online shooter app. Still two months out.
Message 2 of 10 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Y'know, I'm still having some hope that this game will not be a failure. Mostly because I would love to see a full portable CoD game on the Vita. Since the Vita is the only handheld out there that can do such thing.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 10 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Although I have no interest in CoD, or any CoD game for that matter, I really hope this game does very well. It really needs to do well, it's success will open doors for the possibility of better quality FPS games, among other things.

U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 4 of 10 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Isn't Killzone the one to give us that possibility, COD is overated, game havent change since COD 4, we need better NON COD shooter
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 5 of 10 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1958 posts

Sep 18, 2012
i truly think the only reason burning skies was **bleep** is because they got hit with the cod project, and only left a portion of the team to working on burning skies, while there trying really hard to make cod a great game. Also, the commando in the video looks exactly like it does in black ops. **bleep**.
Message 6 of 10 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Occhi07 wrote:
i truly think the only reason burning skies was **bleep** is because they got hit with the cod project, and only left a portion of the team to working on burning skies, while there trying really hard to make cod a great game. Also, the commando in the video looks exactly like it does in black ops. **bleep**.
I never thought of that. I hope its the case and BOD turns out ok.
Message 7 of 10 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Occhi07 wrote:

I guess that is why we only got two modes on BS while in CoD they are putting more than 3. Hopefully no other will tell them to create yet another game so that they can focus on BOD.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 8 of 10 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 18, 2012
I will kp my preorder on BOD but wait to pick up after CONSUMER REVIEWS have been out a bit. Hoping itll be gd but doubt it looks very comparable to RBS which ill admitvi liked but not paying 53 for masked skin RBS clone
Gamer till the End
Message 9 of 10 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Yep it will be the best shooter for the vita, If it can come atleast close to the fake video IGN has. 

It is a shame I like Unit 13, but if only it had multiplayer.. Although I hear there was some horror stories with glitches when Unit 13 was released before they patched it.

But as long as COD can present a console quality game on the go, I think I will actually be able to brag about COD this one time.

My Site: antroundup.com
Message 10 of 10 (53 Views)
0 Likes