Aug 31 2012
By: Rheynger First Son 9 posts

I hate to ask this

15 replies 286 views Edited Aug 31, 2012
Sorry I hate to ask this but does anyone have a trial code for +? I went to redeem mine today and it's expired..... I'm sure the lot of you will think I'm not telling the truth, but I am.
Message 1 of 16 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: I hate to ask this

Aug 31, 2012

I didn't even know there was such a thing, so thanks for asking.  

Anyway, forget the trial.  It is completely worth it, so you should just sign up.

Message 2 of 16 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 31, 2012
If I had a little dough to spare I'd do the three month thing but I'd really prefer trying it out.
Message 3 of 16 (278 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39161 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Rheynger wrote:
Sorry I hate to ask this but does anyone have a trial code for +? I went to redeem mine today and it's expired..... I'm sure the lot of you will think I'm not telling the truth, but I am.

I'm generally loathed to believe anyone asking/begging for a freebie, but you don't "appear" like a lot of the others & your post comes across as honest.

I also agree with the above though, $17.99 isn't much to lay out for a trial/3 months subscription.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Rheynger wrote:

PSN code generators are out there and it does happen. Just call Sony customer service and tell them what happened, they'll look into it and send you a new code. If the user that entered your code has already been flagged for this offence, they will be banned. You must report this to Sony because the person stealing codes will continue to do so untill Sony becomes aware of it.

Message 5 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I had gotten the code in my ps3. Had no idea they expired
Message 6 of 16 (269 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39161 posts

Aug 31, 2012

ALARM-cIock wrote:

Rheynger wrote:

PSN code generators are out there and it does happen. I bough a $50 PSN card where someone else used the code already. Just call Sony customer service and tell them what happened, they'll look into it and send you a new code. If the user that entered your code has already been flagged for this offence, they will be banned. You must report this to Sony because the person stealing codes will continue to do so untill Sony becomes aware of it.

Unless the OP tells me differently or I am mistaken, as far as i can summise the OP's code just expired, it wasn't used by someone else so there is no need for reporting to Sony because there's nothing to report!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 7 of 16 (264 Views)
MVP Support
6837 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Maybe this guy still has some and would be willing to share/trade:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/US-PS-Plus-for-AU-EU/m-p/38077989

You could also look for games that have them; I believe the new GoW Saga comes with one, for example, and probably other collections as well.

Message 8 of 16 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Ah, right. Just a simple misreading.

Message 9 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Sorry I don't have a code.

But I'd like to say BE CAREFUL of people telling you to just buy it.

Make sure you understand exactly what you're getting before you spend a penny.

I had the old version of Plus since it came out and loved it.

I renewed almost 3 months ago and in 3 months I haven't had a single Plus deal that interested me/wasn't something I already have.

So that was almost 20$ wasted.   However that's just for my style of games/gaming/desires/etc...

The new plus, while very very very different, definately has some good features and will be awesome to the right people, assuming you enjoy renting games (I own almost all the rentals, my biggest issue).

Try to try it out free before spending money, but I hope you like it.

Message 10 of 16 (218 Views)
0 Likes