Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Re: I had a week ban for no reason

May 15, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
Brit it is how I typed it I said the three letter word for a game. If it was an English game I would have said that. But I said the game was from Japan that is how I used it but used an abreviation. I will never use it again. I work for the post office and every country needs three letters and that is the abreviation we use. I think it's funny that if I was talking about our football team in Washington the redskins it would not be interpreted as a racial slur when it is way way more harm ful then the abreviation of a country. That is allowed though. I dunno look I won't use the abreviation anymore but hey web,aster how about a warning next time all I ask.

Got it, I suppose you learnt something new huh, just don't use it in future.

Good luck to you mooserocka.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 15, 2013
Hey no problem I won't I just had a hard time figuring what racial slur I used until I was able to look at my previous posts after the ban and was like ooooo really THAT. I honestly did not know but yes never again sir.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7918 posts

May 15, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
Since that is the abreviation they use. I'm mad cause I didn't get a warning or nothing. If I did I would have stopped using the abreviation. N typed the last two letters out. But it is like I said how can is for Canada and mex is for Mexico. England is different its like gbt or something I'm not sure though. I did not mean it in any way as a racial slur and I think it's stupid it was interpreted as so. How about next time I get a warning first so I kno then ifmimcontinue using it ban me. Geeez. Now I know not to abbreviate Japan anymore.

This is why many professions are going away from 3-letter country abbreviations and starting to use 2 letter abbreviations.

Canada is CA

Mexico is MX

England is GB

United States is US

France is FR

Jamaica is JM

Japan is JP

Germany is DE

Denmark is DK

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

May 15, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
Hey no problem I won't I just had a hard time figuring what racial slur I used until I was able to look at my previous posts after the ban and was like ooooo really THAT. I honestly did not know but yes never again sir.

Don't worry about it, forget it & move on, treat it as a learning experience of sorts!

Happy gaming!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 15, 2013
Burg you are right a lot are using the new ones. And changing to two but I'm still used too the three cause of using the, for so long. I just started writing us instead of USA. I agree n ill just take the advice to leave it in the past and move on.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (45 Views)
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

May 15, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
Burg you are right a lot are using the new ones. And changing to two but I'm still used too the three cause of using the, for so long. I just started writing us instead of USA. I agree n ill just take the advice to leave it in the past and move on.

I'll use US & not USA sometimes, actually most of the time, I also use UK & not GB, no point at all in my using ENG because most of America doesn't know what it means lol, I would still use JPN for Japan & not JP!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes