Mar 06 2013
By: HaVoC_CheEzECake First Son 1 posts

I got problem with my account

5 replies 70 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

I accidentally deleted my old account in my ps3  it contains many important dlc but i forgot the password since im using auto login also the email i forgot and  my gamertag is I_N_N_O_Z_E_N_T if anyone can help me out there , I much appreciated

Message 1 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Re: I got problem with my account

Mar 6, 2013

these things you should remember....hate to be the bearer of bad news but your screwed.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11789 posts

Mar 6, 2013

HaVoC_CheEzECake wrote:

I accidentally deleted my old account in my ps3  it contains many important dlc but i forgot the password since im using auto login also the email i forgot and  my gamertag is I_N_N_O_Z_E_N_T if anyone can help me out there , I much appreciated

You'll need to remember the email address you used to log in at the very least.  Once you have that, you can restore your user id/account on your PS3.  You'll need to use an existing account, and then use the forgot password option (you'll also need the date of birth that you entered when you first created the account - if you lied about that, and forgot the date you used, then you are unfortunately SOL).  With your email and birthdate, you'll be able to set a new password for your account right on the PS3.

Message 3 of 6 (65 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I sense a social engineering plot afoot

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 6 (50 Views)
Platinum
56977 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Try contacting support, the live chat operators are free right now! https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Message 5 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 7, 2013

these are things you should remember

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but basically your totally  screwed.

unless  you magically remember it

Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes