Oct 27 2013
By: TheMooseChops Uncharted Territory 1047 posts

I got my PS4 camera yesterday..

4 replies 255 views Edited Oct 27, 2013

The PS4 camera is very small. I was expecting something way bigger. A ruler is bigger. I like the fact that they included a hinged hunk of plastic so you can attach it to the top of your television. So now I have my camera and my PS4 controller and it is killing me that they are sitting in my closet all alone with no one to interact with. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10911 posts

Re: I got my PS4 camera yesterday..

Oct 27, 2013

To be fair, the DS4 can be used with the PS3 via USB.  The PS3 recognizes it as a 3rd party controller, so the buttons and sticks work, but the PS button, sixaxis and vibration don't work.  The Option button works as the Start button and the Share button works as the Select.  You need a micro USB cable to use it with the PS3, though.

Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Did it come with a contract that you could only release video from it that was released by Sony?

That is what a lot gaming journalists got.

Hopefully Sony wises up and enjoy your camera!!
Message 3 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

honkayjeezus wrote:
Did it come with a contract that you could only release video from it that was released by Sony?

Journalists reporting on and showing pre-release footage is a whole different ballgame than users uploading poorly narrated lets plays

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6945 posts

Oct 28, 2013

honkayjeezus wrote:

Sony cant control what you put on your  camera, as long you dont  any thing hurt the console hard ware/software and their product in  negative way. they cant  do anything to you.

You  do a music video on it if you wanted  too. Nothing sont could about that, that doesnt deal with sony

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes