Jul 04 2010
By: Phantom11392 Survivor 2902 posts

I dare someone to justify spending $50 a year on PS+

6 replies 545 views Edited Jul 4, 2010

This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen and I laugh at you suckers who paid for that crap what do you get?

60min demo: Cool there's already a demo in the store but I don't have to pay for it and you don't have to download the whole game.

Discounts: Its just a few dollars off of crappy DLC that most people wouldnt buy anyways.

Free games: They are just going to give you crappy games nobody buys

I laugh at the people who wasted the money on this

Message 1 of 7 (545 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Re: I dare someone to justify spending $50 a year on PS+

Jul 4, 2010

People can spend what they want. No need to bash them for it.

"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 7 (545 Views)
Sackboy
628 posts

Jul 4, 2010
It's easy to judge now, wait till their subscription is up before you talk too much smack on them. Also, you say they only are going to give crappy games? Last i heard, WipeoutHD is one of the highest rated and most enjoyable PSN games. There's no reason to attack others for their purchase decisions. The way I see it, there are worse things I could spend money on. (Oh, and I didn't buy PS+)
Message 3 of 7 (545 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29667 posts

Jul 4, 2010
Message 4 of 7 (545 Views)
Survivor
2902 posts

Jul 4, 2010

Tricky_Timmy wrote:
It's easy to judge now, wait till their subscription is up before you talk too much smack on them. Also, you say they only are going to give crappy games? Last i heard, WipeoutHD is one of the highest rated and most enjoyable PSN games. There's no reason to attack others for their purchase decisions. The way I see it, there are worse things I could spend money on. (Oh, and I didn't buy PS+)

That game is old  and the only reason they are giving it to you is because they are trying to get people to buy it.

Message 5 of 7 (545 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Jul 4, 2010

This horse has been beaten thoroughly... you couldn't post this in one of the dozens of other PSN+ threads?

But despite having said that I'll add my $.02...

First, it's ridiculous to post that you "laugh at anyone who buys this". It's their money they can buy what they choose. It would be like me saying I laugh at anyone who buys milk... simply because I don't like milk.

There's going to be differring opioins as to whether or not PSN+ is a value or not. If you're a person who buys a lot of content from the PSN Store then chances are it would be a better value than someone who doesn't buy a lot.

It's the first month of the service and if nothing else Sony has proven that their products evolve over time and get better. Right now I'm not a subscriber and have no immediate plans to subscribe but that could change.

Lastly, I have to disagree with the free games bit... to call Wipeout HD "crappy" is crazy.

Message 6 of 7 (545 Views)
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Jul 4, 2010

Trolling
Trolling is an act of intentional disruption. Someone who is trolling is generally looking to cause problems in the community by doing things like posting content that is entirely false, knowingly posting content that will upset others, intentionally spoiling the plotline for a game, being intentionally hostile or rude towards others, using veiled insults to provoke others into flaming, and so on. Trolling is disruptive, unnecessary, and just plain not appreciated. People who are trolling may have their posting privileges revoked without warning.

New User's Guide

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 7 of 7 (545 Views)