Message 11 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28791 posts

Re: I can't use DLC in GOW Ascension

Mar 18, 2013

GuizaoX wrote:

Thanks for the map!

I have entered my code in the US PSN, it has 8 items that I can download, but the Judgment Sword is not there. I think that now it is very clear that this is a problem with my code, isn't? I forget to mean, but the ''King Leonidas 300 DLC'' wasn't in my code too, I had to talk to a guy from the store so he could give me the code to download it, he gave me and it worked. I guess that contacting them again will solve this issue with the Judgment Sword, do you agree?

Other thing, if the game is US Region, and to download the pack of avatars I can only be at the US PSN, I can never use it in my main account (the brazilian)? There isn't something like a transfer, or I could talk to someone so I could have another code, but now to download the avatars in the brazilian psn?

Check and see if the Sword is listed as a seperate code. That's all I can think of at the moment. Occasionally they'll include a seperate code for special downloads.

Message 12 of 13 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: I can't use DLC in GOW Ascension

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Well, they gave me a code and I could have the sword, but now the problem is, the sword is in my US PSN Account. You think that maybe there is somehow a chance of me getting the sword in my Brazilian PSN Account? They said that they will call me in the next 3 days and the issue will be solved.

If they just give a me a code for the brazilian PSN the sword would be there, it would work even if the CD is region 1, isn't it? I mean, I just download the sword from Brazilian PSN and when I enter in the game it will be there, it does not have nothing to do with the cd, right?

The conclusion of all of this is that I really regret creating a Brazilian PSN Account and using it as my main account, I never should have done it, the support that the developers and even Sony give to Brazilian is very poor. Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 13 (76 Views)
0 Likes