Dec 31 2013
By: Xx_guntaj_xX First Son 1 posts

I can`t remeber my psn password or birthdate and lost Nuketown 2025!

2 replies 191 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

So I restored my ps3 to its default settings and then when I came in to log into my psn account again my password and email were not written down because usually I auto login and its always written down there so I dont have to type it. I didn`t care that I lost my psn account because it was new and I didn`t do much on it but when I figured out I lost my Nuketown 2025 map code for black ops 2. So can someone please tell me how to get my account back or NUKETOWN 2025 back, I already have the code with me so can someone give me a way to download it again without my old psn account please!Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38837 posts

Re: I can`t remeber my psn password or birthdate and lost Nuketown 2025!

Dec 31, 2012

Xx_guntaj_xX wrote:

So I restored my ps3 to its default settings and then when I came in to log into my psn account again my password and email were not written down because usually I auto login and its always written down there so I dont have to type it. I didn`t care that I lost my psn account because it was new and I didn`t do much on it but when I figured out I lost my Nuketown 2025 map code for black ops 2. So can someone please tell me how to get my account back or NUKETOWN 2025 back, I already have the code with me so can someone give me a way to download it again without my old psn account please!Smiley Sad

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You can't remember your DOB?

You're going to have to contact Sony about getting your account back, you'll need it to access the items you want.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: I can`t remeber my psn password or birthdate and lost Nuketown 2025!

Jan 1, 2013

How did you forget your date of birth? lol

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes