Dec 09 2013
By: Amnalehu Fender Bender 3602 posts

I can't connect to the PSN!

52 replies 2177 views Edited Dec 9, 2013

So before we get 1000 more threads with this title, the PSN will be down for scheduled maintenance today until about 2pm PST, which was announced sometime last week. Read a book, do some push-ups, or go out and get Puppeteer for the PS3. Have a great day!

Message 1 of 53 (2,177 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: I can't connect to the PSN!

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

Oh Noez,the intraweb huggers aren't gonna like the PSN being down..It's gonna be another War on our hands because people ain't gonna know what to do with themselves...lol

PSN: John_Jizzle & WherezMyBallz

~~~ Raw Intraweb Power!! 80+Megs Download 30+Megs Upload...No Lag for my online play!!
Message 2 of 53 (2,090 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3602 posts

Dec 9, 2013

John_Jizzle wrote:

Oh Noez,the intraweb huggers aren't gonna like the PSN being down..It's gonna be another War on our hand because people ain't gonna know what to do with themselves...lol

I know right? It usually comes back before the say it will.

Message 3 of 53 (2,038 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Dec 9, 2013

See, I knew this, and I still was perplexed when my phone app couldn't connect.  You know, there are even some games work offline, too. Smiley Happy  What amazing times we live in.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 4 of 53 (2,017 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 9, 2013

thanks guys was worried something was wrong with my ps3 guess i just wait till tonight to play Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 53 (1,929 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I had completly forgoten that it was going to be down today lol

When we face death, our life is like a puppet on a festival cart. As soon as one string is cut, it crumples and fades.
Message 6 of 53 (1,912 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

See, I knew this, and I still was perplexed when my phone app couldn't connect.  You know, there are even some games work offline, too. Smiley Happy  What amazing times we live in.

How long before there are rumors that the SEN was hacked or that IGN has a story that it was hacked?

Because you know there are a few out there that would love to whine about anything they can and try and make it look bad if they could!

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 7 of 53 (1,868 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Interesting that it is down at 9:52 est when posts said 9:00 PT though. Maybe that means it will come back before the scheduled 2pm pst (or 5pm est)

Message 8 of 53 (1,861 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I had to login to the forums earlier and recieved this message.

Some services on PlayStation.com may be unavailable due to the phased restoration of PlayStation®Network.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to restore all services shortly

For more information, please see our blog

So obviously something didn't work as expected during the maintanence and update. There are a number of ways I could interpret this but to me it sounds like they were working on the maintanence, updated something, went to start it and it failed so they are restoring to the last revision. But that is just how I see it, I could be completely wrong.

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 9 of 53 (1,857 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 9, 2013

It said 5pm GMT, was down when i finished work at 2pm so they mustve started early

Message 10 of 53 (1,852 Views)
0 Likes