Aug 31 2013
By: mgzin66 Wastelander 502 posts

I applaud you guys

34 replies 563 views Edited Aug 31, 2013

I need to give props to you guys. As a new member of a few months, patiently waiting for Nov 15th, I have spent a lot of time learning the forums and I have to say you guys (and gals) are nothing to what I was lead to believe being on the 360 side of the house.

-- You all seem to hold things in perspective and don't go out of your way to bash folks that don't agree and sure don't bash the X1 like they bash the PS4.

-- The Xbox crowd is horrible am I am so glad it is turning out to be nothing like I was told. 

-- Looking  forward to chatting and hopefully playing with a bunch of you in the future.

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Message 1 of 35 (563 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Re: I applaud you guys

Aug 31, 2013
Why did you just bash X1 fans in a thread complimenting people about not bashing X1 fans?
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 2 of 35 (556 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Aug 31, 2013

mgzin66 wrote:

I need to give props to you guys. As a new member of a few months, patiently waiting for Nov 15th, I have spent a lot of time learning the forums and I have to say you guys (and gals) are nothing to what I was lead to believe being on the 360 side of the house.

-- You all seem to hold things in perspective and don't go out of your way to bash folks that don't agree and sure don't bash the X1 like they bash the PS4.

-- The Xbox crowd is horrible am I am so glad it is turning out to be nothing like I was told. 

-- Looking  forward to chatting and hopefully playing with a bunch of you in the future.

Some of them kind of do go out and bash people for fun on here. lol

Both sides are pretty equal when it comes to immaturity.

I came from the XBOX side many years ago too Smiley Tongue and Welcome Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 35 (550 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Aug 31, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:
Why did you just bash X1 fans in a thread complimenting people about not bashing X1 fans?

He was applauding the people for not bashing the console, it is however, common knowledge that the xbox forums, along with XBL is full of wretched people.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 35 (547 Views)
Wastelander
502 posts

Aug 31, 2013

I wasn't bashing them, just saying how I have seen a better group of people here vs there.....There always has to be one doesn't there?

I may be old, but I still love to game.

Pong, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis with Cd, Atari Jaguar with Cd, PS, PS2, Xbox 360, and now...PS4.
Message 5 of 35 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Aug 31, 2013

mgzin66 wrote:

Actually sony community bashes their own community. Its either go with the total flow or get pounced on. For there a few of us who doesn't like the new direction sony is going. Yet everyone is convinced that sony can do no wrong. Sorry not trying to offer cynical perspectives but take everything around here with a grain of salt. Old expression.

Message 6 of 35 (530 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39975 posts

Aug 31, 2013

mgzin66 wrote:

You obviously haven't met all the Forum regulars yet Smiley Wink.

'Seriously', welcome aboard & I hope your stay with us is a long & enjoyable one, let us know if you have any questions or concerns or need help with anything.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 35 (517 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Aug 31, 2013
welcome to the dark side lol
Message 8 of 35 (515 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Aug 31, 2013

mgzin66 wrote:

I am switching from xbox also and started here a few months and I agree with you. I go back over to the xbox forums from time to time and think ot myself, how was I apart of that community. Its constant bashing of other community members, members who don't agree with xbox are told to leave and get out, etc. I'm almost ashamed to come from there and say I was apart of the xbox community. Over here it seems alot nicer and more laid back. People are not homers as much and keep things real. Sure you always have "those people", but thats on every forum site and community.

Message 9 of 35 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Aug 31, 2013

mgzin66 wrote:

We are gamers. We play Sony, Nintendo and MS. We are all very excited about the PS4 here and counting the days till Nov 15

The "vibe" between the two boards has always been different. Here you find mostly excitement and curiosity.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 10 of 35 (499 Views)
0 Likes