MVP Support
6916 posts

Re: I am such an idiot

Sep 11, 2011

I don't think either of them are; I can't find any sources to say they are.  They have worked together at times though.  Also I'm curious how many TVs you have, sounds like at least 3.

Message 11 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Sep 11, 2011

JERM7 wrote:

I don't think either of them are; I can't find any sources to say they are.  They have worked together at times though.  Also I'm curious how many TVs you have, sounds like at least 3.

Lol just because I know a little something about them doesn't mean I have a lot.  But yes, I have a Panasonic from about 10 years ago, a burned out one (I don't remember what it is) from about 5 years ago, another one just about the same time as the burned out one (pretty sure it's Samsung; I play PS3 on it all day and I haven't bothered to remember what company it is), and another Panasonic (56'' I'm sure) from about 2 years ago. 

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 12 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Sep 11, 2011

neither company is a branch of sony

Message 13 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Sep 11, 2011

Damn that sucks. My 2008 fat still works.  I use it nearly every day.  My psp didnt have any dead pixels and worked fine.  Until my gf at the time stepped on it.  I bring that up alot... I miss my psp.

Message 14 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Sep 11, 2011

smintja wrote:

**** that sucks. My 2008 fat still works.  I use it nearly every day.  My psp didnt have any dead pixels and worked fine.  Until my gf at the time stepped on it.  I bring that up alot... I miss my psp.

Lol I dunno if Sony covers relationship break-ups, but I've seen a vdieo of a guys gf angry because he was up at 2am playing PS3.  She was yelling at him, then she put the camera down, and all you hear is the guy going "wait, what are you doing?"  She comes back with a hammer two seconds later and you see her smashing the system with it.  She pulls it out from underneath the TV and it was opened lol.

Relationships and gaming do not mix.

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 15 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes